The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

MEETUPS Belgium - 29th of June

jpn

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 6, 2017
Netherlands
Agreed with all of the above, regarding topics / structure / content. Let's keep it casual, talk about who we are, our businesses (or soon to be started businesses) fastlane mindset etc.

Schwarz

Half Man ; Half Goat
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 16, 2019
Flanders | Belgium
Let it be a meeting between people with a fastlane mindset.
Things we don't want to talk about
• politics (please don't)
Oh HEEEEELLLLL NO. No politics. That always gets all group vibes down.

Agreed with all of the above, regarding topics / structure / content. Let's keep it casual, talk about who we are, our businesses (or soon to be started businesses) fastlane mindset etc.
Exactly. We'll give each person a moment to introduce themselves and talk about what they're up to.

jpn

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 6, 2017
Netherlands
When do we want to close the poll and settle the date? Saturday June 29th seems to have the most votes so far.

devbe83

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Sep 27, 2018
Belgium
Gave them a call yesterday, seems for 10 people (according to the Doodle) we will not be needing any reservations for an informal gathering.

To summarize: (@Longinus - can you add this to the opening post?)
  • Date: Saturday, June 29 - 13:00
  • Location: City brewery - restaurant 't Pakhuis, Vlaamsekaai 76, 2000 Antwerp (info: http://www.pakhuis.info)
See you there!

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Aug 28, 2014
Flanders, Belgium
Gave them a call yesterday, seems for 10 people (according to the Doodle) we will not be needing any reservations for an informal gathering.

• Location: City brewery - restaurant 't Pakhuis, Vlaamsekaai 76, 2000 Antwerp (info: http://www.pakhuis.info)
See you there!
@Schwarz Can you please add this to opening post since you started this topic? Maybe also add this in thread title so people know the meetup is happening! :praise:

If people are interested in this event, just show up!

Jello

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jan 1, 2018
NL
Just out curiosity, how many Dutch fastlaners will be there?

Schwarz

Half Man ; Half Goat
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 16, 2019
Flanders | Belgium

See you there!
Awesome. Thanks a lot.
To be clear, this is the exact place and time. Anyone from the Fastlane Forum is welcome!
The date is of course still far away, but I'll make another post in here a week in advance and also the day before the event. So make sure you follow this thread!

@Schwarz Can you please add this to opening post since you started this topic? Maybe also add this in thread title so people know the meetup is happening! :praise:

If people are interested in this event, just show up!
On it!

Schwarz

Half Man ; Half Goat
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 16, 2019
Flanders | Belgium
Just out curiosity, how many Dutch fastlaners will be there?
I'll be there. But I'm Belgian. Do you mean Dutch speakers from the Netherlands or also Flemish?

Schwarz

Half Man ; Half Goat
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 16, 2019
Flanders | Belgium
I maybe in Brussels for work during that time..
If so, then can I join too? I'm from Estonia!
Everyone is welcome!

Schonox

New Contributor
May 25, 2019
Hi guys,

From Hulst, Netherlands here - having emigrated from Belgium.
Have been a long time member here but only made a few posts. Lost account details along the way. Astonished to see a meetup so closeby! Really hope traffic doesn't screw us over. Antwerp has been a city I've been avoiding last three to four years due to the incessant traffic problems.
Great initiative... Hope it'll be a success and can be held again and again.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Aug 28, 2014
Flanders, Belgium
Hi guys,

From Hulst, Netherlands here - having emigrated from Belgium.
Have been a long time member here but only made a few posts. Lost account details along the way. Astonished to see a meetup so closeby! Really hope traffic doesn't screw us over. Antwerp has been a city I've been avoiding last three to four years due to the incessant traffic problems.
Great initiative... Hope it'll be a success and can be held again and again.
There's usually no traffic issues during the weekend.

FORUM SPONSOR

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

New Topics

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!