- Joined
- Nov 12, 2007
- Messages
- 2,539
- Location
- suburbs of savannah in Ga
Rep Bank
$2,140
$2,140
User Power: 41%
Carrie,
Could you please list the posts that you find offensive?
'Cause I read the two forex threads that were recently posted
and I saw nothing there.
Thx
its this thread.
http://www.thefastlanetomillions.com/showthread.php?t=4688
theres several in there. some of them not as blatent as the then you realized you wet your bed or be better off buying lottery tickets. but they are there.
atw- I dont focus on the negitive. as a matter of fact typically in my life I am exactly opposite. I also dont have a victim mentality.
if I did I wouldnt be here. I would be sitting on my a$$ collecting my ssd check crying whoa is me, why me ect.
I take the bad things in my life and find a way to be thankful for them for that is what fuels me to go on and what has made me who I am today.
I try to focus on the blessings but sometimes that is hard(like in the middle of a bad time) but I only allow a certian amount of time to focus on the bad things then I force myself to think about something else.
I actually dont focus on the pain. I am in a great deal of pain on a daily basis and mostly I can ignore it.(I walked around for 4 days with a ruptured ectopic and thought I had gas lol)I have a very high pain tolerance.
I am however a fighter(as you can see lol) if I see an injustice I am usually the first to stand up and call it out. I also am a debater and do not like to be wrong on any level.
I hate it when people assume things that arent right and when I see incorrect things going on I speak up.
these are definatley faults of mine. I see it. certian times I can ignore most of my impulses to correct or point out things. when it comes to things I personally care about its next to impossible for me to ignore.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
