The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Beginning my first FASTLANE endeavors.

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

suvv

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Dec 12, 2015
Wish me luck everyone. Currently working on two Fastlane endeavors, one an app I'm going to rent to retailers - the other a modification to PoS systems I'm going to rent to retailers.

I have an idea that will increase customer retention (PoS modification) as well as save lots of time when signing up premium customers.
I have a separate one that will MASSIVELY decrease the time it takes to check in shipments through a mobile app while retaining accuracy.
Debating (learning) coding for iOS or Android first. It's a blessing I have two phones though.

Wish me luck, drop tips etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MikeThePilot13

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2021
Great. I wish you luck. By the way, how did you come up with ideas? I'm struggling to think of a good fastlane pusuit.

suvv

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Dec 12, 2015
Great. I wish you luck. By the way, how did you come up with ideas? I'm struggling to think of a good fastlane pusuit.
What problems do you face in your daily life?
I work a retail job and going through our shipment takes days on end simply processing the SKUs we received alone.
A separate problem - I work a retail job and getting customers to join our premium program is very difficult.

If you face a problem, with enough brainstorming, you'll encounter a Fastlane idea. What you do with the idea is up to the mindset.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.