What's new

Been heads down for about a year now..

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

DBXI

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 24, 2015
Messages
49
Rep Bank
$345
User Power: 176%
Ever since reading MJ's book about 12 months ago I've been on a rampage consuming business books, podcasts, blogs and working towards building our online ecommerce business. I've since been to China and have struck up conversations with business people which I would have never done before. I'll never forget that first sale May 17, 2016 and it's been non stop hustle ever since. I've learned to be a hunter and seek out what we need. I'm more assertive and confident than I was 12 months ago. I know what we need to do and I contribute much of that to applying what MJ talks about in his book and lurking here on the forums and reading all the great threads here. I still have entire pages of notes from the awesome Biophase threads which inspired me to get into the ecommerce game.

When I started I figured I'd be able to roll out of the 9-5 by now and ride out in the sunset. I was naive. I understand now building a real business takes time and a willingness to find a way to conquer each and every wall put up front of you. And believe me there are many. So I'm going to make time to network with fellow entrepreneurs. I've hit so many walls the last 12 months that I'm sure I can provide value and hopefully save someone time and money. If I would have reached out sooner to others rather than trying to grind it out all on my own we would be further ahead. It's hard to scale when trying to do everything on your own + working 9-5 + family + health + fitness. Finding people that can help with your weaknesses is huge. I don't have to be the expert in Wordpress, Plugin development, Facebook ads, Amazon sponsored ads, copy writing, graphic design, photographer, bookkeeper, accountant, legal, freight forwarding. Some things are ok to hire out and just sometimes the guys / gals you hire can do a better job than you on certain tasks.

I've found it's hard to take time to network with others when I feel like there are 1,000 more pressing things to be doing at any given moment. However, I've been looking at it wrong, because just recently I made one connection which has drastically improved our business. All because I put myself out there and wasn't afraid to interact with other entrepreneurs. I'm going to try my best to to get involved with business owners and help where I can. The best victories I've had lately have come from selflessly helping people, building relationships and those actions have repaid 10 fold. Hope to see everyone around more.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom