To be trade, is to be the go-to of trade itself.
The man in the middle of it all.
Forget banks is what I want to say. Leave the software alone, forget stocks, that is not true trade. Forget brokers, dealers, agents, people on commission, forget the middleman.
Why forget them? Because I want to be them.
There will be stops and turns and twists and falls on any roller coaster ride, yes its the truth of it all. There will be streaks of speed and abrupt stops, brakes will engulf your wheels. Your tire will pop, you'll end up in a ditch, covered in mud, stuck in mud, heck its not mud, its quick sand.
You try to escape, the more you try the more you get sucked in, down beneath anyone's view. One wrong thing happens, than another, than another and you might think of just quitting, just letting yourself die.. until you're neck deep in it all...you freeze, you notice when you move you fall deeper. You think. You yell, others hear you, and grab you, and pull you out. A loved one, your wife or husband, girlfriend or boyfriend, parents?
Trade is sick. People drown in the quicksand. Only to be spit right out with their intestines inside out. Its bloody, you lose a car, your home, your time. Time...that is what we should fear the most to have been lost as it is time itself which shall never be returned. Oh how I wish I was younger but "Hey, I'm young enough to restart at any age," is what they say.
This here, I write as my diary. Feel free to read, don't expect replies to questions I feel are too infringing.
---------
The rules of my game.
1. Find a buyer.
2. Find a supplier for the buyers needs.
3. Up the price of the supply.
4. Take the buyers $.
5. Buy the goods from the supplier with that $.
6. Keep the difference.
7. Do not let any contact take place between the supplier and the buyer.
7a. For all the buyer knows, I am the supplier, the manufacturer. Only in certain circumstances can this rule be retracted.
8. Only trade products of uniformity, too many variations is a Plymouth rock of things to account for.
8a. Do not trade electronics, do not trade illegal items, do not trade items of deteriorating fashion, do not trade items of numerous interchangeable parts.
8b. Do not trade items managed by government import/export bureaucracy or with quotas.
8c. Do not trade with a client whom there is no certainty of continual sales.
8d. Do not trade with clients who are a hassle, especially on deals with a profit less than 5k$USD. If they are a hassle before a sale takes place, can you imagine what a hassle they'll be when they give you $?
8e. Do not trade with the unprofessional.
9. Spend daylight and star filled skies at least 5 days a week until I hire employees.
Most important rule- Offer billions of dollars in value. What I trade better be cheaper, and of the same quality, accompanied by great service or get the f$%K out of the business.
--
Why? To math there is a system. To luck there is a system. To make $, to make the #'s go up, there is a system. To reach my goals of:
A. Freedom from time.
B. & location
...there must be a system!? Plus organization and rules are just who I am, I dislike chaos, unless I create it.
Thanks!
The man in the middle of it all.
Forget banks is what I want to say. Leave the software alone, forget stocks, that is not true trade. Forget brokers, dealers, agents, people on commission, forget the middleman.
Why forget them? Because I want to be them.
There will be stops and turns and twists and falls on any roller coaster ride, yes its the truth of it all. There will be streaks of speed and abrupt stops, brakes will engulf your wheels. Your tire will pop, you'll end up in a ditch, covered in mud, stuck in mud, heck its not mud, its quick sand.
You try to escape, the more you try the more you get sucked in, down beneath anyone's view. One wrong thing happens, than another, than another and you might think of just quitting, just letting yourself die.. until you're neck deep in it all...you freeze, you notice when you move you fall deeper. You think. You yell, others hear you, and grab you, and pull you out. A loved one, your wife or husband, girlfriend or boyfriend, parents?
Trade is sick. People drown in the quicksand. Only to be spit right out with their intestines inside out. Its bloody, you lose a car, your home, your time. Time...that is what we should fear the most to have been lost as it is time itself which shall never be returned. Oh how I wish I was younger but "Hey, I'm young enough to restart at any age," is what they say.
This here, I write as my diary. Feel free to read, don't expect replies to questions I feel are too infringing.
---------
The rules of my game.
1. Find a buyer.
2. Find a supplier for the buyers needs.
3. Up the price of the supply.
4. Take the buyers $.
5. Buy the goods from the supplier with that $.
6. Keep the difference.
7. Do not let any contact take place between the supplier and the buyer.
7a. For all the buyer knows, I am the supplier, the manufacturer. Only in certain circumstances can this rule be retracted.
8. Only trade products of uniformity, too many variations is a Plymouth rock of things to account for.
8a. Do not trade electronics, do not trade illegal items, do not trade items of deteriorating fashion, do not trade items of numerous interchangeable parts.
8b. Do not trade items managed by government import/export bureaucracy or with quotas.
8c. Do not trade with a client whom there is no certainty of continual sales.
8d. Do not trade with clients who are a hassle, especially on deals with a profit less than 5k$USD. If they are a hassle before a sale takes place, can you imagine what a hassle they'll be when they give you $?
8e. Do not trade with the unprofessional.
9. Spend daylight and star filled skies at least 5 days a week until I hire employees.
Most important rule- Offer billions of dollars in value. What I trade better be cheaper, and of the same quality, accompanied by great service or get the f$%K out of the business.
--
Why? To math there is a system. To luck there is a system. To make $, to make the #'s go up, there is a system. To reach my goals of:
A. Freedom from time.
B. & location
...there must be a system!? Plus organization and rules are just who I am, I dislike chaos, unless I create it.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
