Doesn't look like I'm gonna make it, guys and gals. :nonod:
Can't divulge all of the details, but it's something integral to our fastlane plan.
About $550K on the line.
And the only time we can do it is Feb 18, 19, and the following Monday (not my doing, outside forces).
Weekend will be us scrambling around to make it all happen/close by Monday Feb 22.
I have a hotel rezzie for Fri, Sat, Sun night at the SkyFire, if anyone wants it.
And Sonya will prolly auction off my registration tickie to the highest bidder.
Sorry. Really wanted to make it.
If I can still figure out how to do it, I will come last minute.
-Russ H.
Can't divulge all of the details, but it's something integral to our fastlane plan.
About $550K on the line.
And the only time we can do it is Feb 18, 19, and the following Monday (not my doing, outside forces).
Weekend will be us scrambling around to make it all happen/close by Monday Feb 22.
I have a hotel rezzie for Fri, Sat, Sun night at the SkyFire, if anyone wants it.
And Sonya will prolly auction off my registration tickie to the highest bidder.
Sorry. Really wanted to make it.
If I can still figure out how to do it, I will come last minute.
-Russ H.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
