The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Back to the beginning...

Marcobello

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 15, 2019
Denver CO
Hello there,

My name is Marco. I'm a highly creative human being with over 80 raw ideas for potential inventions. Some of them are crazy, some other ones are normal simple solutions to specific issues or improvements of products, but to me, all of them go to the "Inventions List" for the purpose of keeping the light on, and keep the motivation going.

I started working on bringing my ideas to life over 5 years ago. I was learning the process of filing for provisional patents, making connections with potential manufacturers in china, trying to find investors, bla, bla, bla. till one day I thought I could be super smart and take a shortcut. The shortcut for me was to learn and apply everything about the digital marking 'super-fast passive income systems" gulag, make a ton of money to finance my own inventions and speed up the process.

Well, all I have so far is an oversaturated with the wrong info portfolio, I have been a spectator of many other peoples successes and a bit of debt in the pursuit of entrepreneurship. No regrets whatsoever however, it has been an amazing learning experience. But I'm now ready to go back to the beginning.

I think the best way to re-start is by applying the principals described by @MJ DeMarco that come BEFORE miking money like value, ethics, and integrity.

Happy to be here and willing to learn and to do things right.

Thanks
Marco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Looks like you have been able to execute more than what I have so far, that's a plus in my book. Welcome!

Go check all the gold, notable threads, that's where the best knowledge is at... there's a ton of wisdom from the peeps that have made it happen. :)

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
You should create a website about inventing and interesting case studies for content. I could also see you speaking at schools to young people.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Welcome @Marcobello

Creative people tend to have several ideas a day and have difficulty focusing on one project long enough to see it through to a successful conclusion. That is something to watch out for.

One thing I would suggest is start your road map from the destination and work backwards. Plan out how you want to live your life then build a business that will satisfy those requirements (hours you want to work a day, where you want to live, if you want to travel, income you want to earn etc.).

I've build too many businesses that, although successful, they failed in that they took me to living a lifestyle I didn't enjoy. They didn't provide enough freedom, time to travel etc.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum. As MJ talks about and most of us can agree to - failing is just part of the process. Looking forward to sharing with you on this journey.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Marcobello

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 15, 2019
Denver CO
Looks like you have been able to execute more than what I have so far, that's a plus in my book. Welcome!

Go check all the gold, notable threads, that's where the best knowledge is at... there's a ton of wisdom from the peeps that have made it happen. :)
For sure, thanks sis!

Marcobello

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 15, 2019
Denver CO
You should create a website about inventing and interesting case studies for content. I could also see you speaking at schools to young people.
Haha, no way mate. First I need something consolidated.

Marcobello

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 15, 2019
Denver CO
Welcome @Marcobello

Creative people tend to have several ideas a day and have difficulty focusing on one project long enough to see it through to a successful conclusion. That is something to watch out for.

One thing I would suggest is start your road map from the destination and work backwards. Plan out how you want to live your life then build a business that will satisfy those requirements (hours you want to work a day, where you want to live, if you want to travel, income you want to earn etc.).

I've build too many businesses that, although successful, they failed in that they took me to living a lifestyle I didn't enjoy. They didn't provide enough freedom, time to travel etc.
I can't agree more with you on this one friend. I have a hard time focusing on one idea and I also have to admit that I haven't been able to create a functional strategy to make it work. I'm going to clearly identify and apply the value, ethics, and integrity principals and go from there.

On the flip side, I have never stopped believing in myself and I have always been grateful for the gift of creativity and imagination that was granted to me.

During these last five years I learn skills that make my journey joyful. I was able to self-publish 3 eBooks and have a few more sitting on my hard drive. I'm about to launch my first and simple app in the 2 major platforms on the planet and I'm really working towards helping a ton of people with it.

Cheers!

Marcobello

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 15, 2019
Denver CO
Welcome to the forum. As MJ talks about and most of us can agree to - failing is just part of the process. Looking forward to sharing with you on this journey.
Thanks a lot, mate, I really appreciate it.

Marcobello

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 15, 2019
Denver CO
Welcome Marco!!
Thank you @MJ DeMarco it is an honor to be here. I hope to be a great contributor to the cause and a great inspiration for future generations with consolidated elements that prove to others what the life of UNSCRIPTED and THE FASTLANE MILLIONAIRE it's all about.

God bless you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...