Hello there,
My name is Marco. I'm a highly creative human being with over 80 raw ideas for potential inventions. Some of them are crazy, some other ones are normal simple solutions to specific issues or improvements of products, but to me, all of them go to the "Inventions List" for the purpose of keeping the light on, and keep the motivation going.
I started working on bringing my ideas to life over 5 years ago. I was learning the process of filing for provisional patents, making connections with potential manufacturers in china, trying to find investors, bla, bla, bla. till one day I thought I could be super smart and take a shortcut. The shortcut for me was to learn and apply everything about the digital marking 'super-fast passive income systems" gulag, make a ton of money to finance my own inventions and speed up the process.
Well, all I have so far is an oversaturated with the wrong info portfolio, I have been a spectator of many other peoples successes and a bit of debt in the pursuit of entrepreneurship. No regrets whatsoever however, it has been an amazing learning experience. But I'm now ready to go back to the beginning.
I think the best way to re-start is by applying the principals described by @MJ DeMarco that come BEFORE miking money like value, ethics, and integrity.
Happy to be here and willing to learn and to do things right.
Thanks
Marco
My name is Marco. I'm a highly creative human being with over 80 raw ideas for potential inventions. Some of them are crazy, some other ones are normal simple solutions to specific issues or improvements of products, but to me, all of them go to the "Inventions List" for the purpose of keeping the light on, and keep the motivation going.
I started working on bringing my ideas to life over 5 years ago. I was learning the process of filing for provisional patents, making connections with potential manufacturers in china, trying to find investors, bla, bla, bla. till one day I thought I could be super smart and take a shortcut. The shortcut for me was to learn and apply everything about the digital marking 'super-fast passive income systems" gulag, make a ton of money to finance my own inventions and speed up the process.
Well, all I have so far is an oversaturated with the wrong info portfolio, I have been a spectator of many other peoples successes and a bit of debt in the pursuit of entrepreneurship. No regrets whatsoever however, it has been an amazing learning experience. But I'm now ready to go back to the beginning.
I think the best way to re-start is by applying the principals described by @MJ DeMarco that come BEFORE miking money like value, ethics, and integrity.
Happy to be here and willing to learn and to do things right.
Thanks
Marco
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
