What's new

Awakening at 40 AM

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Not_That_MD

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
11
Rep Bank
$260
User Power: 200%
Hello to all!
I am a 40 years young (again) guy from Israel who has just recently awakened to a number of inconvenient truths about myself. You see, once I dreamed to change the world for the better, leave some legacy behind, then the life and career happened... And it's not that they are not good, some would say there's nothing to wish for anymore, but for me it's not enough. Some time around a year ago I've started to look around with a disbelief - is this all I am living for? And the middle age crisis has begun. I decided that it (the crisis) will become one of the best things to happen in my life when I look back. And my journey has (re)started.
Discovering the @MJ DeMarco TMF book was accidental, I got to it looking through recommendations on Kindle. And after a long series of other motivational, self-development and just plain educational books I've read during the last year, this one was probably the most influential for me. No BS, straight to the point - just what I like. Now I'm in the middle of the UNSCRIPTED .
So, what am I looking for here? Knowledge, experience, great entrepreneurs and human beings. Support for my beliefs.
Glad to be here, as from what I've seen so far, there's a lot of the stuff I'm looking for.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni nz gsoipf! Hmef vji cuult esi jimqoph exelip zua!
 
Ximduni !
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom