The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Awakening at 40 AM

Not_That_MD

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 30, 2018
Hello to all!
I am a 40 years young (again) guy from Israel who has just recently awakened to a number of inconvenient truths about myself. You see, once I dreamed to change the world for the better, leave some legacy behind, then the life and career happened... And it's not that they are not good, some would say there's nothing to wish for anymore, but for me it's not enough. Some time around a year ago I've started to look around with a disbelief - is this all I am living for? And the middle age crisis has begun. I decided that it (the crisis) will become one of the best things to happen in my life when I look back. And my journey has (re)started.
Discovering the @MJ DeMarco TMF book was accidental, I got to it looking through recommendations on Kindle. And after a long series of other motivational, self-development and just plain educational books I've read during the last year, this one was probably the most influential for me. No BS, straight to the point - just what I like. Now I'm in the middle of the UNSCRIPTED.
So, what am I looking for here? Knowledge, experience, great entrepreneurs and human beings. Support for my beliefs.
Glad to be here, as from what I've seen so far, there's a lot of the stuff I'm looking for.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome my friend! Glad the books are helping awaken you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom