The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AVOID LAZINESS!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Lemon Angel

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,050%
Apr 30, 2015
Am gonna show you a few verses from scripture on this: The lazy man says, there is a lion in the streets, I shall be slain if I go out. (Proverbs 22:13). Here is another one “I walked through the fields and vineyards of a lazy person, they were full of thorn bushes and overgrown with weeds. The stone wall round them had fallen down. I looked at this, thought about it, and learned a lesson from it: a little sleep and a little slumber and a little folding of hands, so shall poverty attack you like and armed robber” (Proverbs 24:30-34)

Even God tells us not to be lazy. Lazy people are servants to those who are hard working. If you want to make a lot of money then you have to delete laziness from your life. Its laziness that makes us procrastinate what we should be doing now. What we find from the verses above shows us the result of laziness – poverty! Poor people are mostly lazy. Now I don’t mean to say all poor people are lazy but majority of them that I have met don’t want to work, many of them miss opportunities because it’s dressed in overall and looks like work.

Being rich is not an accident, nobody is gonna deliver money into your hands for free, you have to work for it and when I speak of hard work am not talking of working hard with your muscles, that’s a different kind of hard work that doesn’t pay these days. The most important form of hard work is the one done with your mind. How willing are you to spend hours on the project that you are working on? Some of us may have good ideas, ok now it’s time to implement these ideas, but that becomes a problem cos we lack the determination and most especially the staying-power, the stickability to remain on it until it becomes a success. How much time, money and effort are you willing to put into your dreams and targets to ensure that they actualize. It’s not enough to dream. So many people dream but few wake up and make that dream come true. What part are you in?

Robert Kiyosaki’s advice for laziness is to be a little greedy; he says it’s the best cure for laziness. Of course this is not talking about the kind of greed where you hurt your fellow man. But ask yourself questions like “what would my life look like if I never had to work again?” or “what would I do if I have all the money I needed?” let these thoughts propel you to cast aside sleep and laziness to focus on your goal. You have a goal, you wanno be Rich & Successful and the path of procrastination and laziness will not lead you there. Its determination, hard work, persistence and the passion to succeed beyond your wildest dreams that will grant you that desire.

i want to help you succeed in all areas of your life my friends. hence i have created a FREE ebook just to help you with that. success with wealth is achievable. get your copy now at [DELETED BY MODERATOR -- READ THE RULES ABOUT SELF-PROMOTION.]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great first post, at least until you tried to spam us your subscribe link.

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Am gonna show you a few verses from scripture on this: The lazy man says, there is a lion in the streets, I shall be slain if I go out. (Proverbs 22:13). Here is another one “I walked through the fields and vineyards of a lazy person, they were full of thorn bushes and overgrown with weeds. The stone wall round them had fallen down. I looked at this, thought about it, and learned a lesson from it: a little sleep and a little slumber and a little folding of hands, so shall poverty attack you like and armed robber” (Proverbs 24:30-34)

Even God tells us not to be lazy. Lazy people are servants to those who are hard working. If you want to make a lot of money then you have to delete laziness from your life. Its laziness that makes us procrastinate what we should be doing now. What we find from the verses above shows us the result of laziness – poverty! Poor people are mostly lazy. Now I don’t mean to say all poor people are lazy but majority of them that I have met don’t want to work, many of them miss opportunities because it’s dressed in overall and looks like work.

Being rich is not an accident, nobody is gonna deliver money into your hands for free, you have to work for it and when I speak of hard work am not talking of working hard with your muscles, that’s a different kind of hard work that doesn’t pay these days. The most important form of hard work is the one done with your mind. How willing are you to spend hours on the project that you are working on? Some of us may have good ideas, ok now it’s time to implement these ideas, but that becomes a problem cos we lack the determination and most especially the staying-power, the stickability to remain on it until it becomes a success. How much time, money and effort are you willing to put into your dreams and targets to ensure that they actualize. It’s not enough to dream. So many people dream but few wake up and make that dream come true. What part are you in?

Robert Kiyosaki’s advice for laziness is to be a little greedy; he says it’s the best cure for laziness. Of course this is not talking about the kind of greed where you hurt your fellow man. But ask yourself questions like “what would my life look like if I never had to work again?” or “what would I do if I have all the money I needed?” let these thoughts propel you to cast aside sleep and laziness to focus on your goal. You have a goal, you wanno be Rich & Successful and the path of procrastination and laziness will not lead you there. Its determination, hard work, persistence and the passion to succeed beyond your wildest dreams that will grant you that desire.

i want to help you succeed in all areas of your life my friends. hence i have created a FREE ebook just to help you with that. success with wealth is achievable. get your copy now at [DELETED BY MODERATOR -- READ THE RULES ABOUT SELF-PROMOTION.]

12215635.jpg

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It was all fun and games until the plug was found.

Makes a thread called "Avoid Laziness" yet he can't make a few posts on the forum before promoting his link.

Yup, one and done. And the revolving door of money-chasing continues... if I can't promote my stuff, I ain't hanging around!

Although there is a lesson here...

PUSH vs PULL.

This guy came here to PUSH (event), and probably got ZERO subscribers while his link was active for 4 minutes.

Had he stuck around, contributed and engaged us instead of promoted to us, he would have built a PULL (process) and those subscribers would have eventually came. Unfortunately, money chasers aren't interested in the long grind of process, but the immediate gratification of events, and hence we get, "Subscribe to my list now! [Oh no my link was deleted?] SEE YA!"

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I thought this was a legit post at first.

I think most of us would agree, we want to be spoken TO, not spoken AT. One engages us as people, the other as a target market.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Phew! I thought if this post is taken seriously then all that stuff in the Forum rules is just pure BS, thankfully though...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.