The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

DRIVE-BY AVOID LAZINESS!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Lemon Angel

Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Am gonna show you a few verses from scripture on this: The lazy man says, there is a lion in the streets, I shall be slain if I go out. (Proverbs 22:13). Here is another one “I walked through the fields and vineyards of a lazy person, they were full of thorn bushes and overgrown with weeds. The stone wall round them had fallen down. I looked at this, thought about it, and learned a lesson from it: a little sleep and a little slumber and a little folding of hands, so shall poverty attack you like and armed robber” (Proverbs 24:30-34)

Even God tells us not to be lazy. Lazy people are servants to those who are hard working. If you want to make a lot of money then you have to delete laziness from your life. Its laziness that makes us procrastinate what we should be doing now. What we find from the verses above shows us the result of laziness – poverty! Poor people are mostly lazy. Now I don’t mean to say all poor people are lazy but majority of them that I have met don’t want to work, many of them miss opportunities because it’s dressed in overall and looks like work.

Being rich is not an accident, nobody is gonna deliver money into your hands for free, you have to work for it and when I speak of hard work am not talking of working hard with your muscles, that’s a different kind of hard work that doesn’t pay these days. The most important form of hard work is the one done with your mind. How willing are you to spend hours on the project that you are working on? Some of us may have good ideas, ok now it’s time to implement these ideas, but that becomes a problem cos we lack the determination and most especially the staying-power, the stickability to remain on it until it becomes a success. How much time, money and effort are you willing to put into your dreams and targets to ensure that they actualize. It’s not enough to dream. So many people dream but few wake up and make that dream come true. What part are you in?

Robert Kiyosaki’s advice for laziness is to be a little greedy; he says it’s the best cure for laziness. Of course this is not talking about the kind of greed where you hurt your fellow man. But ask yourself questions like “what would my life look like if I never had to work again?” or “what would I do if I have all the money I needed?” let these thoughts propel you to cast aside sleep and laziness to focus on your goal. You have a goal, you wanno be Rich & Successful and the path of procrastination and laziness will not lead you there. Its determination, hard work, persistence and the passion to succeed beyond your wildest dreams that will grant you that desire.

i want to help you succeed in all areas of your life my friends. hence i have created a FREE ebook just to help you with that. success with wealth is achievable. get your copy now at [DELETED BY MODERATOR -- READ THE RULES ABOUT SELF-PROMOTION.]

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Great first post, at least until you tried to spam us your subscribe link.

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Am gonna show you a few verses from scripture on this: The lazy man says, there is a lion in the streets, I shall be slain if I go out. (Proverbs 22:13). Here is another one “I walked through the fields and vineyards of a lazy person, they were full of thorn bushes and overgrown with weeds. The stone wall round them had fallen down. I looked at this, thought about it, and learned a lesson from it: a little sleep and a little slumber and a little folding of hands, so shall poverty attack you like and armed robber” (Proverbs 24:30-34)

Even God tells us not to be lazy. Lazy people are servants to those who are hard working. If you want to make a lot of money then you have to delete laziness from your life. Its laziness that makes us procrastinate what we should be doing now. What we find from the verses above shows us the result of laziness – poverty! Poor people are mostly lazy. Now I don’t mean to say all poor people are lazy but majority of them that I have met don’t want to work, many of them miss opportunities because it’s dressed in overall and looks like work.

Being rich is not an accident, nobody is gonna deliver money into your hands for free, you have to work for it and when I speak of hard work am not talking of working hard with your muscles, that’s a different kind of hard work that doesn’t pay these days. The most important form of hard work is the one done with your mind. How willing are you to spend hours on the project that you are working on? Some of us may have good ideas, ok now it’s time to implement these ideas, but that becomes a problem cos we lack the determination and most especially the staying-power, the stickability to remain on it until it becomes a success. How much time, money and effort are you willing to put into your dreams and targets to ensure that they actualize. It’s not enough to dream. So many people dream but few wake up and make that dream come true. What part are you in?

Robert Kiyosaki’s advice for laziness is to be a little greedy; he says it’s the best cure for laziness. Of course this is not talking about the kind of greed where you hurt your fellow man. But ask yourself questions like “what would my life look like if I never had to work again?” or “what would I do if I have all the money I needed?” let these thoughts propel you to cast aside sleep and laziness to focus on your goal. You have a goal, you wanno be Rich & Successful and the path of procrastination and laziness will not lead you there. Its determination, hard work, persistence and the passion to succeed beyond your wildest dreams that will grant you that desire.

i want to help you succeed in all areas of your life my friends. hence i have created a FREE ebook just to help you with that. success with wealth is achievable. get your copy now at [DELETED BY MODERATOR -- READ THE RULES ABOUT SELF-PROMOTION.]

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
It was all fun and games until the plug was found.

Makes a thread called "Avoid Laziness" yet he can't make a few posts on the forum before promoting his link.

Yup, one and done. And the revolving door of money-chasing continues... if I can't promote my stuff, I ain't hanging around!

Although there is a lesson here...

PUSH vs PULL.

This guy came here to PUSH (event), and probably got ZERO subscribers while his link was active for 4 minutes.

Had he stuck around, contributed and engaged us instead of promoted to us, he would have built a PULL (process) and those subscribers would have eventually came. Unfortunately, money chasers aren't interested in the long grind of process, but the immediate gratification of events, and hence we get, "Subscribe to my list now! [Oh no my link was deleted?] SEE YA!"

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I thought this was a legit post at first.

I think most of us would agree, we want to be spoken TO, not spoken AT. One engages us as people, the other as a target market.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 3, 2015
Phew! I thought if this post is taken seriously then all that stuff in the Forum rules is just pure BS, thankfully though...

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom