The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Average guy wakes up one day wanting something

rsrs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jul 19, 2020
Brazil
Hi, I'm 33, from Brazil, and I was introduced to Fastlane Forum by an ex business partner. Maybe he's lurking out there.

It took me a lot of time to actually get the Fastlane Millionaire to read. Then read it whole in couple of days. I liked it because it unveils the core truth about getting the money that ultimately buys freedom. It won't be saving a salary, it won't be building a career. It need to be a BIG chunk of money every month or in an exit. Well, that makes sense to me.... mathematically above all

I followed the normal path of going to school and to the university. It was never a real challenge, I was always an above average but not the best student. Middle of university I made some successful blogs and for 7 years or so got some ok money from Google AdSense. Invested some in real state (build three houses, sold two, bought one more with the money). Then I got married... and got a normal job... oh boy, going to work every day in the same hour, having exactly 1h12m of lunch time, and getting 5% raises yoy.... It was easy to know that I didn't like that for my life.

And from some weird conclusion that we don't have free will and life is governed by randomness I left the job (if I believe I don't have a choice, may randomness take me to better places). It's very weird, I know, but one must find the path it works or whatever.

After the job I was living from WordPress/programming/sysadmin freelancing. A friend I knew from a "startup training program" we did together told me about one opportunity importing from China, we started the company, one year after I left when we couldn't agree on splitting all the work. Started my own brand and this is my life for now.

My plan is to Fastlane my way to financial freedom in the next 7-10 years. Last months I've read more and more threads in this forum and today signed up for INSIDERS, I hope I can contribute on what I know and get feedback from smart people that believe it's possible to be free from the rat race.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, English your second language? You write very well!

rsrs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jul 19, 2020
Brazil
English your second language?
It is. I still lack a lot of confidence in it, specially speaking. But I know it's a matter of training.

Maybe training my writing in this forum can help me on that too, another possible positive outcome.

Sirrom

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
Dec 5, 2020
Hey! Welcome to the forum.

I wish you good luck in all your endeavours✌

Phikey

Fortune favours the bold.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Nov 7, 2017
Sydney Australia
Welcome!! Where are you in Brazil? I'm in São Paulo if you ever want to meet up.

rsrs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jul 19, 2020
Brazil
Welcome!! Where are you in Brazil? I'm in São Paulo if you ever want to meet up.
I live in Curitiba. Next year I'm going to SP. When I now when I'll let you know so we can grab a beer or a coffee!

solyom

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
May 26, 2019
Europe
Yeah, getting married / having kids always lights up the "play it safe" LED in our brains :)
(I know it...)

However, I believe there must be a way to fastlane despite the circumstances. Just have to play it smarter.

Good luck with your journey!

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
It won't be saving a salary,
Finally.
There’s a lot of people that make 3k a month and their expenses are 2.9 and think that by saving that $100 is going to make them millionaires, LOL.

Welcome to the forum.

rsrs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jul 19, 2020
Brazil
Yeah, getting married / having kids always lights up the "play it safe" LED in our brains :)
(I know it...)

However, I believe there must be a way to fastlane despite the circumstances. Just have to play it smarter.

Good luck with your journey!
That marriage lasted 6 months. :rofl:

Got into another relationship some time after that and I'm very happy. Although she doesn't have a Fastlane belief she doesn't mind me working almost everyday until late. She works at my company and I think she is starting to like the developments, I hope she reads and understand about Fastlane some time in the future!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...