The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Attention Cramer Lovers

Anything related to investing, including crypto

piranha526

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 20, 2007
New Jersey
I can't speak for Cramer's intentions on March 11 (and I'm no Cramer fan), but watching the clip, the first thing I thought was, "He's not talking about keeping money in the stock, he's talking about not worrying about losing money in the bank."

Why else would he be harping on "liquidity" in the March 11 clip as opposed to some performance metric?

The problem isn't with Cramer, it's with people who listen to him without doing their own research. Cramer is all about entertainment (not that I find him very entertaining either :))...

What is the explaination about the stock chart displayed on the screen while he is talking about the company. He does this when he analyzes the stock.

Also, why did thestreet.com delete their buy rating from their website as recently as Sunday? This is what bothers me more than the Cramer video. They are a public company with many sheep following them.

Edit: Keep in mind that Cramer has been pumping BSC as a buy since last summer (the start of the big decline from $160). I do believe that he is talking about the stock and the bank at the same time.

LAMBO-N-IT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Mar 18, 2008
Canada
Cramer is a joke! I don't even invest in the stock market and I know this already. That video is just more proof. Why on earth would a guy who has a show that talks about stocks the entire 30 minutes or hour he has be talking about not pulling money out of a bear stearns BANK ACCOUNT? I feel sorry for the people that listen to the guy. He is a lousy at picking stocks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

piranha526

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 20, 2007
New Jersey
Jscott,
I will go along and agree with you becasue he does use the term "liquidity". The video does start with the caller's question.

However, he uses the words "common stock" on a later clip but didn't use this the first time. We must also consider that he has been rating this stock as a buy since mid 2007.

He must clarify in the future.

I agree and disagree but like I said, my beef is with thestreet.com, not so much Cramer. I named the post Cramer because it would catch eyes.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.