The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

At what point is tool such as HUSPOT CRM required?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Sampath

Be the Change that you want to see in this world
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 30, 2018
Canberra, Australia
Hi
I have started work on my webdesign(WordPress)/copywriting agency.
currently - logo/site design for my site is in progress.
Meanwhile, I have got an unpaid site-redesign assignment from one of my friend(s) for his grocery business (exchange for portfolio/testimonial).

I have started prospecting for the business. I did look at Hubspot which looked decent enough to start with as my CRM. I have two questions:
1) Has any body in the forum used Hubspot CRM's other capabilities (paid version); is it valuable ? If so when is the tipping point/juncture that you moved from FREE to PAID version?
2) Does it also make business sense to provide HUSPOT for my webdesign clients as well as part of the package (C of CENTS does not fit in here...however, asking the question).
Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Hubspot is a lot of things.

What they call Hubspot CRM is completely free, and there are no other capabilities as far as I can remember (unless they changed this in recent weeks).

But they also have the MARKETING Hub, SALES Hub, SERVICE Hub, and the whole enchilada... called the Growth Suite.

I know a business owner (a small electronics manufacturer) who shelled out $100k for the first-year implementation of Hubspot SALES and MARKETING for his team, and he's currently paying nearly $10k/month. 2019 will be their 3rd year on Hubspot, and he's still sticking with it --- so I'll assume he's seeing positive ROI.

At the end of the day, it's merely a tool: an experienced craftsman would have to use it to produce something awesome.

Do yourself a favour and study their pricing to be sure the price point you'll be comfortable with includes the essential features you need to run your business, as the $50/month plans are severely limiting and the higher plans (beginning at $400/month) all require annual commitment and a compulsory on-boarding fee from $3k: Marketing Software Pricing | HubSpot

Last edited:

Sampath

Be the Change that you want to see in this world
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 30, 2018
Canberra, Australia
Hubspot is a lot of things.

What they call Hubspot CRM is completely free, and there are no other capabilities as far as I can remember (unless they changed this in recent weeks).

But they also have the MARKETING Hub, SALES Hub, SERVICE Hub, and the whole enchilada... called the Growth Suite.

I know a business owner (a small electronics manufacturer) who shelled out $100k for the first-year implementation of Hubspot SALES and MARKETING for his team, and he's currently paying nearly $10k/month. 2019 will be their 3rd year on Hubspot, and he's still sticking with it --- so I'll assume he's seeing positive ROI.

At the end of the day, it's merely a tool: an experienced craftsman would have to use it to produce something awesome.

Do yourself a favour and study their pricing to be sure the price point you'll be comfortable with includes the essential features you need to run your business, as the $50/month plans are severely limiting and the higher plans (beginning at $400/month) all require annual commitment and a compulsory on-boarding fee from $3k: Marketing Software Pricing | HubSpot

Thanks @George
I agree with you.
I was only looking at Starter option. Additionally Hubspot Academy.
The later one attracted me - That is why I was asking if we could bundle it for customer as well - For example - CRM, Email automation (email marketing), Social media marketing etc.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.