The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Aspiring REI Guy ready to soak up the knowledge

ChrisS417

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Sep 24, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself to the forum.

My name is Chris, I'm 21 and I live in St.Louis Mo. I'm in the music business and just joined a MLM company called Isagenix. I aspire to be a real estate investor as soon as I figure out how to get started with almost nothing. I have completed the education requirements for becoming a real estate agent but am still looking for the right broker. I'm here to soak up the knowledge that others have to share.

Anywho I love business and look forward to some great discussion on this forum!

Thanks

Chris

My band page
myspace.com/elastiksoul

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Re: Hey everyone I'm new here

welcome to the forum

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL

Welcome to the fastlane. :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Welcome Chris and thank you for abiding by the rules ... hope we all can help you reach some of those goals.

ChrisS417

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Sep 24, 2007
St. Louis, MO

Thanks for the warm welcome guys I'll see you around!

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
I have completed the education requirements for becoming a real estate agent but am still looking for the right broker. I'm here to soak up the knowledge that others have to share.
My band page
myspace.com/elastiksoul

Hi Chris! ...As far as fighting the "right" broker goes, you may be looking a long time. Your RE business is all about you and what you put into it. Look more for a great office. If you are just starting out I would look in Keller Williams if there is an office near you. I was with them until I moved, and loved everything about them. There is the option to have no desk fees, and your splits are 70/30 (meaning you pocket 70% v. most other agencies where you pocket 50%). Focus on finding an environment that offers training (huge!) and ideally something along the lines of a mentor program.
Good luck to you and welcome!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChrisS417

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Sep 24, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Hi Chris! ...As far as fighting the "right" broker goes, you may be looking a long time. Your RE business is all about you and what you put into it. Look more for a great office. If you are just starting out I would look in Keller Williams if there is an office near you. I was with them until I moved, and loved everything about them. There is the option to have no desk fees, and your splits are 70/30 (meaning you pocket 70% v. most other agencies where you pocket 50%). Focus on finding an environment that offers training (huge!) and ideally something along the lines of a mentor program.
Good luck to you and welcome!

Thanks for the info! I have a KW office a minute away from here so I think I just might give them a call today and see what kind of training they have. That 70/30 no desk fees sounds like a good deal.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...