The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Aspiring REI Guy ready to soak up the knowledge

ChrisS417

New Contributor
Sep 24, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself to the forum.

My name is Chris, I'm 21 and I live in St.Louis Mo. I'm in the music business and just joined a MLM company called Isagenix. I aspire to be a real estate investor as soon as I figure out how to get started with almost nothing. I have completed the education requirements for becoming a real estate agent but am still looking for the right broker. I'm here to soak up the knowledge that others have to share.

Anywho I love business and look forward to some great discussion on this forum!

Thanks

Chris

My band page
myspace.com/elastiksoul

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

andviv

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Re: Hey everyone I'm new here

welcome to the forum

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL

Welcome to the fastlane. :)

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Welcome Chris and thank you for abiding by the rules ... hope we all can help you reach some of those goals.

OP
OP
C

ChrisS417

New Contributor
Sep 24, 2007
St. Louis, MO

Thanks for the warm welcome guys I'll see you around!

yveskleinsky

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 26, 2007
I have completed the education requirements for becoming a real estate agent but am still looking for the right broker. I'm here to soak up the knowledge that others have to share.
My band page
myspace.com/elastiksoul
Hi Chris! ...As far as fighting the "right" broker goes, you may be looking a long time. Your RE business is all about you and what you put into it. Look more for a great office. If you are just starting out I would look in Keller Williams if there is an office near you. I was with them until I moved, and loved everything about them. There is the option to have no desk fees, and your splits are 70/30 (meaning you pocket 70% v. most other agencies where you pocket 50%). Focus on finding an environment that offers training (huge!) and ideally something along the lines of a mentor program.
Good luck to you and welcome!

OP
OP
C

ChrisS417

New Contributor
Sep 24, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Hi Chris! ...As far as fighting the "right" broker goes, you may be looking a long time. Your RE business is all about you and what you put into it. Look more for a great office. If you are just starting out I would look in Keller Williams if there is an office near you. I was with them until I moved, and loved everything about them. There is the option to have no desk fees, and your splits are 70/30 (meaning you pocket 70% v. most other agencies where you pocket 50%). Focus on finding an environment that offers training (huge!) and ideally something along the lines of a mentor program.
Good luck to you and welcome!
Thanks for the info! I have a KW office a minute away from here so I think I just might give them a call today and see what kind of training they have. That 70/30 no desk fees sounds like a good deal.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom