The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ask Me Anything ($350,000 In 9 Months)

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If this is MLM, it will be shut down. MLM is a banned topic on this forum.

Kano

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 29, 2013
If this is MLM, it will be shut down. MLM is a banned topic on this forum.

The concepts and success principles I want to share are through everything I've done online. Not through just MLM. I created this thread to shed some light on anyone looking to get started with an online business. I hope that's fine.

rogen

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 27, 2013
-
So I would like to ask you a question,

How you made your first money while struggling as beginner? Which method turned out to be the best? Affiliate marketing or something else?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AdrianN

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Dec 5, 2012
Hey Kano,

First, thanks for the AMA.

Second, assuming you start from ground 0 (no assets) can you expand a bit on these topics:

1. How do you precisely, (in detail) find a need (a pain to solve) in the market you choose. Examples are more than welcome.
2. Have you ever done a product launch? If so, can you walk us through the process?
3. What type of traffic you find the most lucrative? Paid (media buy) or "free" (Search Engines)?

Thanks.

Kano

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 29, 2013
So I would like to ask you a question,

How you made your first money while struggling as beginner? Which method turned out to be the best? Affiliate marketing or something else?

If you're just starting out, yes, I'd have to say look into affiliate marketing. Research which markets you want to get into and don't wait to start with list building and email marketing.

Hey Kano,

First, thanks for the AMA.

Second, assuming you start from ground 0 (no assets) can you expand a bit on these topics:

1. How do you precisely, (in detail) find a need (a pain to solve) in the market you choose. Examples are more than welcome.

2. Have you ever done a product launch? If so, can you walk us through the process?

3. What type of traffic you find the most lucrative? Paid (media buy) or "free" (Search Engines)?

Thanks.

1) What is your intention? Do you want to promote a product in a specific market and earn commissions as an affiliate? Or do you want to create a product?

If you're looking to do market research, you can use Google's Keyword Tool or "Keyword Planner" to do keyword research and find monthly search volume estimates to see what people are interested in.

2) There are multiple ways to do product launches. The standard way is to set a date of launch, and have JV's all promote that offer on the day of release. You'll need an email list or multiple, depending on if you have JV's or not.

"The money is in the list"

3) Traffic is traffic. As long as it's targeted, and you can make that traffic convert - you'll make money. I'd recommend SEO for beginners, Media Buys/paid advertising is a bit more tricky.

Milkanic

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 17, 2012
Madison, WI
I'll bite - what are your sites?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I hope that's fine.

Promoting/discussing an MLM is not fine-- you were doing that on another thread. Additionally, affiliate marketing is usually another topic that is not a focus of this forum. There are the "W" forums for that (Wicked, Warrior) etc.

Fastlane is about big pictures and creating your own-- not about being a swab of paint in someone elses.

Tread carefully.

Kano

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 29, 2013
I think an online business is a great income source and can potentially serve as a great way to raise capital - if you can make it work.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I think an online business is a great income source and can potentially serve as a great way to raise capital - if you can make it work.

o_rly.jpg

mentalic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Nov 26, 2012
So what is your main source of income? What is the product/service that do you sell?

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
MLM bullshit, as I pointed out previously. What is the AMA about? How to make Other people money?

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

sambreaker20

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Apr 4, 2011
Why does that signature sound exactly like a line from the wolf of wall street movie trailer lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.