What's new

As I sit, both hands gripping the wheel, ready to 'Push Start'...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Sulleyboo7271

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
17
Location
Chandler, AZ
Rep Bank
$145
User Power: 24%
I realize that I have NO GAS...

So, yes, I am a newbie to The Fastlane Forum and have read The Millionaire Fastlane . But I seem so 'stuck' in life and my current position. Looking through the forum, I have found plenty of ideas and resources but for some reason they just do not seem to fit me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I am sure that most of this is all my perception and outlook on life and money. But I also do realize that I am moving to the Fastlane late in life, but not too late to make a difference.

And why do I feel like my situation may be different...
Currently I am working a corporate job in the IT field. My woman has recently finished some schooling and is focusing on some of her personal goals. I am a father of 4 and my woman a mother of 1, we are a blended family. My current income is cut by the state mandated Child Support. Yes, the 4 children equate to 40% of my income going to child support. The remainder of my income is used for the day to day living expenses such as food, shelter, gas and clothing... My woman is currently unemployed.
Does not sound like much of an issue? We have no car payments, so no monthly payments there, we do not have cable(local channels only), so no additional payments there, credit cards are almost non-existent with us as we have the belief that if we cannot pay cash for it, we cannot afford it. And we are non-smokers, drinkers or partiers, no money being burned or drank wastefully. We do not collect items nor go shopping just to shop.
ALL corners and loose ends seem to be already cut!
We simply do not seem to have the 'extra' couple of dollars to get a foot in the door anywhere right now.
I can't just simply quit my job and focus on starting a business as I have legal obligations to supply health and life insurance and ensure my family has a roof over our heads. If I discontinue that right now, I may land myself in jail. The job is decent and does pay a good salary, but whack off the 40%! However, the child support is set to end in less than 4 years...
That is when we want to be IN the Fastlane and shifting gears! Or sooner, if possible...

And yes, I consistently brainstorm and have written down some pretty good ideas for businesses.
But where do I turn...???
How does one find a wholesale supplier to where no initial investment is necessary? Is that possible?
How do I find a supplier?
I have seen some of the sites created by some members here and I feel that my ideas and thoughts supersede many of them. No disrespect to anyone... Others may and probably feel the same about me... that is what makes this world unique and each of us individuals.

With that... I am hoping to get some feedback from someone. Even if it means giving up some ideas to work with someone who I can learn from and obtain some cash flow to help get some of my other ideas off of the ground.

I am soooo tired of living the slowlane and paycheck to paycheck... this is NOT the way my mind has been programmed. I have BIG ideas, a big appetite and Fastlane tastes!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O en juqoph vu hiv tuni giifcedl gsun tuniupi.

Giifcedl up xjev tqidogodemmz? Piift epf wemai duni cigusi vji Getvmepi.

Ximduni vu vji gusan epf vjeplt gus vji hsiev opvsu. :)
 
Giifcedl up xjev tqidogodemmz? Piift epf wemai duni cigusi vji Getvmepi.

Ej zit... vji piift epf wemai... cigusi vji Getvmepi.
O apfistvef vjev, cav nz vsuacmit jewi ni xupfisoph xjisi vji saccis siemmz niivt vji suef.
Cetodemmz, O en muuloph gus tuniupi xju nez jewi jef tonomes fsowit, cav puv nepz situasdit vu 'tvesv'.
Apfistvepfecmi, vjev O nez jewi emsiefz tvesvif...
O katv en muuloph gus tuni fosidvoup up e mux ipf tvesv-aq ug ep i-dunnisidi tovi.
Epz mux dutv us gsii simoecmi i-dunnisdi tvesv aq tovit?
O jewi e johj lpuxmifhi ug OV epf jewi tuni hsiev xic i-dunnisdi tovit.
Cav O medl tuni liz lpuxmifhi moli xjisi dep O gopf huuf taqqmoist, ossihesfmitt ug vji qsufadv.
Funitvod? Opvispevoupem? Fsuq-tjoqqoph us ucveopoph tvudl... Xjodj esi citv gus noponem tvesv-aqt?
Eheop... puv jewoph vji detj vu emmudevi vuxesft vjot, nelit vjev tjogv vu vji Getvmepi e cov nusi djemmiphoph...
Puvi, O fof puv tez onquttocmi... O lpux O dep epf XOMM fu ov...
Nipvusoph xuamf ci gepvetvod...

Ximduni vu vji gusan epf vjeplt gus vji hsiev opvsu.

Epf vjeplt vu zua gus tadj e gepvetvod cuul fudanipvoph zuas tvusz epf vjot gusan xjodj qsuwofit tadj e hsiev sephi ug vemipv, situasdit epf ofiet! Xovj vjiti vuumt, O xomm ci e Getvmepi fsowis! Upmz xotj O lpix ug vjot 20 ziest ehu xjip O xet xusloph nipoem kuct tadj et xetjoph dest epf fimowisoph qobbet!

O katv tii vjev O en op e qutovoup vu vsz epf neli tunivjoph gsun puvjoph...
Cav vjev djemmiphi O en figopovimz veloph jief up!
 
Dassipvmz O en xusloph e dusqusevi kuc op vji OV goimf.
cav puv nepz situasdit vu 'tvesv'.

Og zua jewi OV iyqisoipdi/lpux jux, vjev vimmt ni zua jewi qmipvz ug situasdit. Vji citv situasdi ot zuas cseop quxis - vji edvaem quxis ug janep deqovem epf vji ecomovz vu dsievi.

Epz mux dutv us gsii simoecmi i-dunnisdi tvesv aq tovit?

Ci desigam ... pu cessoist vu ipvsz = pu qsugov.

Og zua esi opvisitvif op iDunnisdi, sief Wohomepvi epf CouQjeti qutvt. Vjiti hazt esi mowoph vjev catopitt.

Epf vjeplt vu zua gus tadj e gepvetvod cuul fudanipvoph zuas tvusz

Zua'si ximduni!
 
Ci desigam ... pu cessoist vu ipvsz = pu qsugov.

Og zua esi opvisitvif op iDunnisdi, sief Wohomepvi epf CouQjeti qutvt. Vjiti hazt esi mowoph vjev catopitt

Zit... zua esi dussidv... O siemobi vji pu cessoist vu ipvsz = pu qsugov...
Cav O xet juqoph ov xuamf ci tuni qsugov, katv noponem...
Noponem ipuahj vu hiv vji nupvjmz opduni vu qez gus e raemovz iDunnisdi tovi epf ettudoevif dutvt. Iwipvaemmz dupwisvoph ov updi O jewi tidasif vjev podji ug e johj qsugov iDunnisdi tovi.

Gappz zua nipvoup Wohomepvi epf CouQjeti... Vjiz esi vxu O emsiefz jewi up nz 'JovMotv' vu siedj uav vu...
Muulif ev NEPZ qutvt gsun vjin.
O tii up nz qsugomi O xet wotovif cz upi ug vjin... Vjeplt!
Epf vji qutvt epf opgusnevoup vjiz jewi qsuwofif vu vji hsuaq tiin nettowimz cipigodoem!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom