The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

As an 18 year old now In summer Vacation, I often find myself working 16 hours a day

Share your FTE moment...

Robert Pajor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 13, 2016
Under work, I mean sitting at home, only leaving the house to go to the gym, or the shop every now and then, sitting in front of a screen, reading books, meditating, learning.

I've been working on my thing for a month now, haven't made a cent yet but hopefully I'll start making money soon. The journey so far has been amazingly educational, I've learned more in the past month than in the past year before that. I've learned an important lesson here: If you're doing something focus 100% on it

Taking a day off? Chill the whole day, don't even go to the gym, have a cheat day. Might be hard and you might feel guilty, but you will have this feeling of "can't wait to get back to the hustle", which happens to me every time.

If you're working, watching a video, whatever don't try to multitask. If I'm watching a Video on self improvement, how to cook a steak whatever I focus 100% on it cause if I'm multitasking while looking at my phone trying to get in the last few instagram likes, I'll miss some important concepts of the video, have to rewind and waste my time.

If I'm taking a day off, and decide to work for like 1 hour, I'll feel guilty about not working all day, and that will eventually lead me to taking another day off cause I felt like I didn't enjoy my last day off.

Just some of my thoughts!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
haven't made a cent yet but hopefully I'll start making money soon. The journey so far has been amazingly educational

+Rep.

Perfect attitude. The faster you start on the right path, the faster you'll get to your destination.

You might not make significant money now, but the knowledge you acquire will make it a lot easier in the future.

G

Guest34764

This is similar to how I feel.I only make money when I sell a bike, but in downtime I'm often very bored without much to do.

EDIT:It seems a lot of younger folks on here think like this too.Lots of downtime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Pajor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 13, 2016
This is similar to how I feel.I only make money when I sell a bike, but in downtime I'm often very bored without much to do.

EDIT:It seems a lot of younger folks on here think like this too.Lots of downtime.

Hell yeah, In the downtime I focus on growing my instagram account, taking in as much info on marketing/sales/networking as possible, checking out local events, I have a part time job in the summer so that takes some time out of it but that's just side income.

+Rep.

Perfect attitude. The faster you start on the right path, the faster you'll get to your destination.

You might not make significant money now, but the knowledge you acquire will make it a lot easier in the future.

Totally true, just the stuff I learned yesterday, I find myself already implementing it today, wheather it's business, personal, dating, or even fitness

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.