• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Real Estate ARM finance rescues

Discussion in 'Real Estate Investing' started by Runum, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Runum

Runum Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $12,772
    Heard an ad on the radio today for ARM finance rescue. It offered 6% fixed financing for people with bad credit but are current on the payments for their ARMS. It also offered the same deal at 5% for people with good credit. So the question is, how are they going to make their money, fees? What would happen if they were upside down on their ARM. Would they still refi at more than current value?

2. JesseO

JesseO Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $102
    On a somewhat similar note, I heard on the radio that our congress of inept individuals has extended the AMT (alternative minimum tax) for another year, meaning that we need not worry about certain gains being taxed at a higher rate for those who make more than $30,000 per year. Diane K. would probably have more info on this...

3. hakrjak

hakrjak Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $162
    I don't know what the problem is. I just had 2 ARMs reset this month and next, and according to the notices I've got so far -- My interest rate actually dropped about a full point.

Talk about being in the right place at the right time ;) This coming recession is really beating down mortgage rates.

- Hakrjak

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.