The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Arguing on FB with a Slowlaner :(

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
This would by more about your why? Why you believe in pursuing the goal? While you may have a passion for something, love doing something, doesn't mean it will pan out. But obviously it is taking the right actions at the right time, not missing opportunities when they come, and even then you will still be challenged with obstacles, and have to know how to problem shoot.

I don't usually argue with people on Face book. Usually they believe their right and tend to get stuck in the ego.

OP
OP
Bryan James

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA
I just left it at that. Didn't respond or really lose any energy or time over it after that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is the talk I gave at the 2020 Fastlane Summit on Mastering your Mind In this video you...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm behind on everything this month, including getting promos out. Sorry, my bad...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock