The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are you a teenager? Let MJ know how you found his book and the forum.

How did you discover MJ's book(s)?

• A YouTube influencer recommended

Votes: 77 77.0%
  • A TikTok influencer recommended

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Other social media influencer recommended

• MJ's YouTube channel

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Amazon recommended it

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • A friend recommended it

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Don't remember

• Total voters

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Lot of young people joining these days, and I have no idea how these young people are finding my book.

If you're a teenager and recently read my book, can you let me know HOW you found my book?

Was it a YouTube influencer?
Something on TikTok?
An Amazon recommendation?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TaibAsim

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 5, 2022
Lot of young people joining these days, and I have no idea how these young people are finding my book.

If you're a teenager and recently read my book, can you let me know HOW you found my book?

Something on TikTok?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!
Turned 16 2month ago
There is no option here which is tru for me as I got tired up reading slowlane books at 14age till 15 when I found your title attractive on google I was reading with slowlane mind you can say I was doing action faking at that time reading books after books then found your book and almanack botg were really good
Also I had one mentor of my country who used to discourage these slowlane guys so from both of you atleast I got wisdom till now

pohinjap

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 12, 2023
although not the youngster, same here, from James Jani YT video about the rising of fake guru.:)

Last edited:

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany

Something on TikTok?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!
Here from Hamza.
He has been reccomeding mjs books since the start of his channel.

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
(discovered TMF when 15)
I found it praised highly by a (back then at least) personally respected youtuber. It was an 'all books I read so far' or something video.

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Nov 15, 2022
I bet most are coming from Hamza's video on your book.

I found your book from a James Jani video.
Can confirm I honestly don't know where would I be if I didn't find MJ's book

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney

Something on TikTok?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!
At 13yrs old, Hamza was the one who recommended the millionaire fastlane to me in this video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhboXK5g9KE

After I read the millionaire fastlane from an audiobook from YouTube, I started to download a free pdf of the book and read it, then I decided to buy it because it made sense to me. Theni decided to buy unscripted then the great rat race escape.
So, Hamza was the one who really influenced me to buy it. Bet he's in this platform as well

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
Found it through James Jani's video "The Untold Truth About Money".

It's a video with over 12 million views. There are 2 sequences where he mentions the book. Big chances that at least 1 million people saw it.

Still, the best video I have ever seen (anywhere not just youtube).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mRbDEtDoyA

Last edited:

Oyesinapaul

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 22, 2022
Lot of young people joining these days, and I have no idea how these young people are finding my book. If you're a teenager and recently read my book, can you let me know HOW you found my book? Was it a YouTube influencer? Something on TikTok? An Amazon recommendation? A friend recommendation? Feel free to vote. Thanks!

Something on TikTok?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!
A 24yr old Multi Millionaire recommended your book as a very important factor that made him rich while he his young..

Oyesinapaul

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 22, 2022

Something on TikTok?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!
A 24yr old Multi Millionaire recommended your book. Said it was one of the things that helped him built his wealth from NOTHING at a young age..

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda

Something on TikTok?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!
I am 26.

I was just recursively searching for books on money and wealth on the Internet until TMF appeared on search results.

YeabsiraHaile101

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 28, 2021

Something on TikTok?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!
I'm here from James jani YT channel

Something on TikTok?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!
Here from James jani YT video.. But is there anyone who knows why he stop uploading new YT videos like he used to? Maybe it's because he's getting famous or something. And started payed membership like the fake gurus he exposed..

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan

Something on TikTok?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!
2 years ago, saw @Valier's video in my feed. I was watching a 3 hour webinar on Amazon FBA at the time when I was 16. I was already on the path of "I wanna get rich" so the millionaire fastlane made sense. Downloaded a pdf, read it, then bought it (it was a long process to get the hardcopy delivered).

The Millionaire Fastlane scared the shit outta me on the path (sidewalk) I was chasing. Thank you MJ.

Peter Abrahamian

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Dec 22, 2020

Something on TikTok?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!
I learned about Unscripted through James Jani. It was his video about the Toxicity of "Self-help" gurus. He mentioned Unscripted at the end of the video as a book that is different from other "self-help" books.

kommen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 14, 2022
Felt like the odd one out here. Was 19 when I found your book.

I literally just Googled something like "books on how to be a millionaire fast" like an idiot. Then TMF showed up. Thought it was a scam at first and it would lead me to something like crypto or those BS.

But I eventually got curious and thought "here goes nothing" and read it anyways. Then it changed my entire mindset.

You can try this for yourself, Google "books about millionaires" and TMF would be the second result.

Really reminds me of the ending of the movie The Road (2009), when the child asks "How do I trust you?" and the man replied, "You don't, you just have to give it a shot."

D

Deleted115974

Something on TikTok?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!
I got to know about you by somehow coming across Russel Brunson on the internet iirc.

Don Sandro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Nov 13, 2021

Something on TikTok?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!
Well someone recommend it to me 3-4 years ago on a Website I dont want to mention. The first thing I did was to "steal" your book (Sorry MJ) and read it.Again and again. Till I decided I wanted it in paper because its better read in that way.
Im 19

Don Sandro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Nov 13, 2021
Or
Well someone recommend it to me 3-4 years ago on a Website I dont want to mention. The first thing I did was to "steal" your book (Sorry MJ) and read it.Again and again. Till I decided I wanted it in paper because its better read in that way.
Im 19
if you really want to know is there a way I can contact you in private? I wouldn't like to be branded or other tourists to know about the site

CJNesbit4

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 30, 2020
United States
My father owned both of your books and I decided to pick them up and read them. Was sort of a shock - At that age I was sort of oblivious to wealth creation and thought that people who were millionaires/billionaires were simply lucky people who knew other lucky people.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
I know this is a very small data sample.

But it's always nice to see a textbook example of the 80/20 rule play out.

1679924310992.png

KojoBarfour

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jan 4, 2023
Accra, Ghana

Something on TikTok?
A friend recommendation?

Feel free to vote.

Thanks!
I usually go online to sites like pdfdrive.com to find books on how to be rich because I don't really like the life my parents are leading. Struggling to make ends meet and yet slaving everyday to make an employer wealthier while investing every extra change in the bank. Downloading and reading everyday, I chanced on your book one day and decided it was the path I was going to take because it appealed to my way of thinking because when I studied the rich people in my country they were all affiliated in one business or another not slaving 8 to 5 everyday. Since then I've read all your other books and am even on a path towards starting my very first business this vacation

RomeoMe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jul 11, 2022
Yep Hamza, out of all the books he mentioned this was the one who changed my perception on life the most.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Bump.

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
Hamza recommended me.

After seeing the value in it, I personally got 4 of my friends who claim they wanna get rich to join the forum. They were all hyped to join.

2 of them have under 10 posts, and then other 2 forgot about it before even making their first post.

Bummer

marble

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Apr 11, 2023
A long long time ago I followed an account on TikTok which was related to making money with stocks (and they did a pretty good job at it actually). One of the videos was books the guy recommended us to read. TMF was one of them. Last Christmas, a family member of mine got TMF as their secret santa gift, and I recognized it, and decided now was as great as a time as ever to read it for myself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.