JamesAnthony
PARKED
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2012
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hello,
I'm new to this forum and I'm looking to meet individuals who take online entrepreneurship very seriously. My primary interest is in building relationships and strong teams of like-minded entrepreneurs on a quest to change the internet marketing / network marketing game for the better.
The group of people I'm associated with understands the need for new and innovative ideas, products and marketing methods in our profession, and we love working with people who are both attracted to this and understand this just as well as we do.
If you're the type of person who Takes Action Now, and Explains Later, I want to have a conversation with you, because you just might be a perfect fit for our online family of innovative entrepreneurs.
Let's Chat Soon!
I'm new to this forum and I'm looking to meet individuals who take online entrepreneurship very seriously. My primary interest is in building relationships and strong teams of like-minded entrepreneurs on a quest to change the internet marketing / network marketing game for the better.
The group of people I'm associated with understands the need for new and innovative ideas, products and marketing methods in our profession, and we love working with people who are both attracted to this and understand this just as well as we do.
If you're the type of person who Takes Action Now, and Explains Later, I want to have a conversation with you, because you just might be a perfect fit for our online family of innovative entrepreneurs.
Let's Chat Soon!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
