The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are you a Self-Made-Man?

arcadia

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 30, 2009
What is the Self-Made-Man Generation? Why are they best represented by their capacity to live and enjoy "Complete Freedom of Choice"?
This book describes the individuals that are part of a fast-growing subculture which has abandoned the “so called rules of life” to master a new life based on the exercise of the individual’s Complete Freedom of Choice.
Learn more on Complete Freedon of Choice and how to become a Self-Made-Man. Because You have a right to Be yourself. Use it! Visit www(dot)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(dot)com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Do you hear it? I hear it. Shhh listen quietly. It is coming. The ban hammer is on it way. Go ban hammer go!

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
Your too fast Kurt! :pissed: :tiphat:

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
What is the Self-Made-Man Generation? Why are they best represented by their capacity to live and enjoy "Complete Freedom of Choice"?
This book describes the individuals that are part of a fast-growing subculture which has abandoned the “so called rules of life†to master a new life based on the exercise of the individual’s Complete Freedom of Choice.
Learn more on Complete Freedon of Choice and how to become a Self-Made-Man. Because You have a right to Be yourself. Use it! Visit www(dot)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(dot)com

arcadia, welcome to the fastlane. We do not allow newbies to come here and promote their products. We are all here to learn but we are not your target customers. Please do not attempt to bypass the rules of our forum again. At this point you are welcome to post a non promotional introduction in the apprpriate forum. I hope you hang around and learn with us.:cheers:

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
Kurtyordy has some sort of internal radar in his head linked to this forum. When someone opens up a can of spam, kurty springs out of bed automatically and takes 2 clicks to get to the opened can of spam. I wouldn't be surprised if he blacked out during this process in the middle of the night. Wakes up the next morning like," whoa my spam police score went up!"

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
No, I am not a self made man.

And Kurtyordy, you rock ;)

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Tsk tsk. This is the year 2009 my friend. Many of us here have breasts and a business.

okto

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 30, 2009
Tsk tsk. This is the year 2009 my friend. Many of us here have breasts and a business.

This is The Best diversity statement I have ever red. And I’m grateful that breasted entrepreneurs are in business. Thanks for the statement!
:yourock:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.