HELP A FELLOW FASTLANE MEMBER
I really need your design expertise to breathe life into a website/game I have created.
This is what I need
Provide graphical content by following the 5 or so pages I have sketched out, (I can email them to you). Logo, payment screens, lobby, menu design etc
This is what I will do in return
Literally tear my hair out to give you as much quality creative writing that you need (in relation to the amount of time you spend designing for me).
I can provide you with some nice website copy plus some thoughtfully written articles plus some relelvant blog posts which will promote you or your services and boost your websites SEO!
SO PLEASE
Can you help me in return for my writing service?
If you want some references of my written work, just pm.
Thanks for your consideration!
I really need your design expertise to breathe life into a website/game I have created.
This is what I need
Provide graphical content by following the 5 or so pages I have sketched out, (I can email them to you). Logo, payment screens, lobby, menu design etc
This is what I will do in return
Literally tear my hair out to give you as much quality creative writing that you need (in relation to the amount of time you spend designing for me).
I can provide you with some nice website copy plus some thoughtfully written articles plus some relelvant blog posts which will promote you or your services and boost your websites SEO!
SO PLEASE
Can you help me in return for my writing service?
If you want some references of my written work, just pm.
Thanks for your consideration!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
