The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hiring graphic designer on a retainer for the business

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane
U

User62861

I currently do logo design and branding for companies as a freelancer. One of the biggest issues with this is steady income stream, so I decided to invest my time researching retainers.

With $2000 per month I would be able to start my own company (small business). I'm currently negotiating with one possible client who would pay me around $1000 per month for 25 hours of work. I would do all kind of graphic design for him.

I had some clients in the past who are pretty active on social media, but their images could be much more professional if they pay to someone who knows what he/she is doing.

My first step will be to reach to my past clients and offer my monthly service.

Can I hear from you (business owners)...Have you ever hired a graphic designer on a retainer?

Do you have a constant need for graphics?

How realistic that small/new/online business owner will hire someone on a retainer?

Please share your thoughts on this, I would like to see it from your point of view.

With steady stream of income I would have more time to work on my side fastlane ideas.

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.