- Joined
- Jun 17, 2013
- Messages
- 63
Rep Bank
$555
$555
User Power: 197%
Hey y'all,
I'm looking to potentially hire a copywriter (or copywriters) to help offload some of the work I'm currently doing.
I'm a Kindle self-publisher and looking for someone to take over writing the book descriptions from me. I have up until now wrote them all myself but as I'm moving into coaching I'm looking to have someone take some stress off me.
The work would be relatively simple so could be ideal for someone looking to expand their portfolio or for someone wanting some paid practice (the great thing about Kindle is you can rapidly test and change).
So yeah, in the love of brevity I will keep this short.
PM me or post questions below.
Cheers!
I'm looking to potentially hire a copywriter (or copywriters) to help offload some of the work I'm currently doing.
I'm a Kindle self-publisher and looking for someone to take over writing the book descriptions from me. I have up until now wrote them all myself but as I'm moving into coaching I'm looking to have someone take some stress off me.
The work would be relatively simple so could be ideal for someone looking to expand their portfolio or for someone wanting some paid practice (the great thing about Kindle is you can rapidly test and change).
So yeah, in the love of brevity I will keep this short.
PM me or post questions below.
Cheers!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
