The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are there any mentors here? (fitness, consulting, business etc) - questions

Sandy Dives

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jun 8, 2020
Norway
- please let me know if this post is inappropriate -

Is there anyone here working as a mentor / sidehustle in mentoring people? I would love to ask you a couple of questions (google form).

This is regards to an idea I have with mentoring and want to get some more info on by people doing mentoring.

PM me and I'll send you the form :)

PS: If I go forward with the idea, people answering this form will some special traits (don't know what yet though :D)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015

Is there anyone here working as a mentor / sidehustle in mentoring people? I would love to ask you a couple of questions (google form).

This is regards to an idea I have with mentoring and want to get some more info on by people doing mentoring.

PS: If I go forward with the idea, people answering this form will some special traits (don't know what yet though :D)

You are unlikely to get any responses to this post. Usually people like to see that a new user has made the effort to browse and comment on relevant content, and also to contribute.

Most of all, vague questions tend to be ignored, and your question is too vague.

D

Deleted78083

Controversial and polarized topic, there are I believe two threads where mentoring is discussed...

Sandy Dives

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jun 8, 2020
Norway
Controversial and polarized topic, there are I believe two threads where mentoring is discussed...
You are unlikely to get any responses to this post. Usually people like to see that a new user has made the effort to browse and comment on relevant content, and also to contribute.

Most of all, vague questions tend to be ignored, and your question is too vague.

Thanks guys, appreciate it. I understand!

Mods can delete the post :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Thanks guys, appreciate it. I understand!

Mods can delete the post :)

No probs man. There is actually a gold thread on the subject of mentoring. Put it into the search bar and check it out.

Good luck.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

Why not just openly ask the question and then suitable people can see if they can answer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.