- Joined
- Nov 11, 2013
- Messages
- 134
Rep Bank
$430
$430
User Power: 63%
My business partner and I noticed this trend. We have a small sample size (10 lawyers we have observed and 2 that we have dealt with over time)
They come off as very egocentric and seem to bully.
I don't get it. My first lawyer made me do most of the work for several funding claims and ultimately just submitted the paper work. They overcharge for everything and I have to constantly strike deals to keep the costs low. They don't seem to respect your deadlines or time either. I switched lawyers several times since I started my fastlane process. Curious to hear the experiences you guys have had and perhaps I'm venting a bit here.
Maybe Übermensch was right when he said you don't need a lawyer.
Thanks
They come off as very egocentric and seem to bully.
I don't get it. My first lawyer made me do most of the work for several funding claims and ultimately just submitted the paper work. They overcharge for everything and I have to constantly strike deals to keep the costs low. They don't seem to respect your deadlines or time either. I switched lawyers several times since I started my fastlane process. Curious to hear the experiences you guys have had and perhaps I'm venting a bit here.
Maybe Übermensch was right when he said you don't need a lawyer.
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
