The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Apto Hosting- First Forum Sponsor

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
Thank you MJ for allowing Apto Hosting to be the first official sponsor of The FastLane Forums! :)

Let me introduce myself first! My name is Tom, I am the owner/founder of www.aptohosting.com. We are a full service web hosting and development company, that mainly focuses on start up businesses. You can read my entire story HERE, and get an idea of how Apto Hosting started.

I am constantly on the forums, and there seems to be a lot of people that are trying to get an e-business started. I have been designing/developing/programming professional websites for the past 3 years. I am confident I can get your new business started and off the ground just how you envisioned it!

How are we different from other web hosts?
I would like to explain and tell you guys how we are different from the other hosts out on the internet. We provide superior customer service and overall service. Our claim to fame is that between the few hundreds clients that we have, the longest anyone has ever had to wait for us to fix their issue was 1 hours and 29 minutes. We guarantee that your problem will be fixed within one hour of you contacting us. We run medium to high end systems in a data center out of Orlando, Florida. We have a 99% uptime guarantee, and also one of the fastest connections money can buy. You can test out how fast Apto is by doing our speed test

In addition, we are not going anywhere anytime soon! Many other hosts out there seem to disappear or shutdown because they do not have a solid business plan. We are also a REAL company you can verify this by going HERE. We are a legal LLC established in Wilmington, North Carolina. With all this said, do not hesitate to use our services for your own or even business use.

We are offering the first month of Web Hosting for free to Fast Lane members.
Promo code - "FASTLANE"

http://aptohosting.com/shared.php

All Fast Lane members can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year on my direct line at 919-923-1176. Or email me at tom@aptohosting.com.

Thank you,
Tom

www.aptohosting.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CRBFL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 9, 2007
Not like he needs it but...

Tom has been great. I send him an email last week to discuss hosting/domains, I received a reply very quickly. He has gone above and beyond in regard to answering all of my questions and offering assistance. I'm really looking forward to doing business with him.

Chuck

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina

BLK85

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Sep 22, 2007
South Dakota
I am relatively new to the forums but he has also contacted me about hosting my site. I will also be hosting my site with him as soon as it gets complete. As far as I can see I think he will be a very good asset to this site. Almost every time I have PMed him he has replied in a few minutes.

Tom I am very impressed so far, I hope to do business with you in the near future(as soon as the site is done).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
I am relatively new to the forums but he has also contacted me about hosting my site. I will also be hosting my site with him as soon as it gets complete. As far as I can see I think he will be a very good asset to this site. Almost every time I have PMed him he has replied in a few minutes.

Tom I am very impressed so far, I hope to do business with you in the near future(as soon as the site is done).

Thank you sir, I have received and responded to your PM. I can't wait to see what you have done with your site!

Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks
Tom C.

www.aptohosting.com

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
We are still giving away domains, contact me if you want your free one!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.