Speedgor
PARKED
Hi Guys,
Im about 3/4 through TMF and have just registered to this site about a week ago and already learning alot.
Just wanted to share a bit of info from my first phone call meeting with the company Appster in designing/constructing my first app idea in Australia. Any advice/criticisms please share as I am just getting my feet wet in this field and am getting ball park figures from a few different development companies.
Minutes of Phone call 2/3/2015 - 12pm;
Would have to fly to Melbourne from Perth at my own cost for a 3 day meeting to go through EVERY little aspect of the of my "Business idea" this is no longer an "App" Idea. Meeting will cost me $7000 to go through everything after flights and accomodation. 7 - 10 days later I will get a final quote to build the project costing roughly $40,000 - $60,000.
This was the first quote I received.
I just received a phone call from a local development company where I can meet in Perth and they have quoted me roughly $8000. I am meeting with them tomorrow night to discuss further.
Sounds like Appster want to build this as a business vs. my local developer in just developing an App.
Im about 3/4 through TMF and have just registered to this site about a week ago and already learning alot.
Just wanted to share a bit of info from my first phone call meeting with the company Appster in designing/constructing my first app idea in Australia. Any advice/criticisms please share as I am just getting my feet wet in this field and am getting ball park figures from a few different development companies.
Minutes of Phone call 2/3/2015 - 12pm;
Would have to fly to Melbourne from Perth at my own cost for a 3 day meeting to go through EVERY little aspect of the of my "Business idea" this is no longer an "App" Idea. Meeting will cost me $7000 to go through everything after flights and accomodation. 7 - 10 days later I will get a final quote to build the project costing roughly $40,000 - $60,000.
This was the first quote I received.
I just received a phone call from a local development company where I can meet in Perth and they have quoted me roughly $8000. I am meeting with them tomorrow night to discuss further.
Sounds like Appster want to build this as a business vs. my local developer in just developing an App.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
