D
Deleted29658
Guest
Hi,
I am new at devloping apps and I heard about this site called http://www.applicasa.com/
They let you edit and change your in app purchases like a back end service just by importing a simple SDK.
They are no longer in operation and I am trying to find a setup that is just as good.
Does anyone know of any?
Also, I am looking for good ASO with Keywords. I use goggle's keyword and AppCodes.com
Are there better ones to find keywords?
What is your success with what you are using?
I am looking to make the most of Ad impressions and also IAP with my apps.
If you have any tips, please share. It is greatly Appreciated.
Note: If you are an app developer looking to cross promote. I would be happy to join you.
Contact me on the forum.
Thank you!
I am new at devloping apps and I heard about this site called http://www.applicasa.com/
They let you edit and change your in app purchases like a back end service just by importing a simple SDK.
They are no longer in operation and I am trying to find a setup that is just as good.
Does anyone know of any?
Also, I am looking for good ASO with Keywords. I use goggle's keyword and AppCodes.com
Are there better ones to find keywords?
What is your success with what you are using?
I am looking to make the most of Ad impressions and also IAP with my apps.
If you have any tips, please share. It is greatly Appreciated.
Note: If you are an app developer looking to cross promote. I would be happy to join you.
Contact me on the forum.
Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
