The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Want to Learn APP STORE OPTIMIZATION from Scratch?

Vaughn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 20, 2017
Switzerland
Have you built an awesome app, but nobody downloads it? Have you tried to do App Store Optimization but it is still a mystery to you? Are you tired of browsing the internet for help, just to find blog posts and one-page whitepapers with shallow advice that lack in-depth information?

App Store Optimization is the Basement for Mobile Marketing
If you are in the app industry, there is no way around App Store Optimization (short: ASO) for you. Optimizing your app store product page will result in a constant stream of free organic users. Besides, it will leverage paid campaigns and help you to make the most out of every marketing dollar you spend.
But ASO is a complex topic that includes a lot of different tasks. While there is a lot of useful content available online, it is shattered all across the internet.

THIS BOOK IS YOUR SOLUTION

My new book "App Store Optimization - A Step-by-Step Guide to Boosting Your App's Organic Downloads" solves this problem. It brings you all the relevant content in one place. On 307 pages, you will find high-quality insights and comprehensive guidelines covering the following topics:

Researching Relevant Keywords
Understand how the app stores’ algorithms work and how you can use them to push your app into the top ranks of search results. Learn how to find keyword ideas, validate them with data, and implement the most promising terms into your app’s product pages. Discover expert strategies to increase your app’s visibility in search results that will get you one step ahead of your competitors.

Writing Engaging App Descriptions
Get to know how to write app descriptions that are relevant for users and explain your app understandingly. Read about best practices to prettify your description and implement links to your social media profiles.

Designing Terrific App Screenshots and App Icons
Learn how to design screenshots and app icons that are informative and beautiful. Study the latest techniques to create great visuals to catch users’ eyes. All concepts are enriched with full-color examples from the App Store and the Google Play Store.

Creating Stunning Preview Videos
Make app preview videos for your product page that transport a catching message. Understand how the different elements of a video can help you to draw viewers in and keep them engaged. Example videos that are available online will clarify the best practices.

Localizing your Product Page for an International Audience
Learn how to adjust your texts and visuals to attract potential users from all around the world. Get to know the best practices to follow and the pitfalls you should avoid.

Using Colors the Right Way
Understand the psychological impact of colors on your audience and how you can use them to create branding effects.

Helpful Tools to Support Your ASO Work
Discover a vast collection of tools and resources that make every single aspect of your daily ASO work easier. Many of them are completely free.

Read a FREE CHAPTER and assure yourself of the Book’s Quality

307 pages of expert knowledge, based on reliable sources and real data, and enriched with full-color charts, tables and hundreds of screenshots from the app stores.

Not convinced yet? No problem! Assure yourself of the book’s quality:
Get Your Free Sample Chapter of the App Store Optimization Book now!

What Mobile Experts say about the Book

This book is an amazing resource covering all the best practices in App Store Optimization. A must read for anyone who is focusing or wants to focus their business on mobile apps!
Ekaterina Zolotareva, Marketing Manager @ TheTool.io

Anyone who is looking to accelerate one’s knowledge and practice in ASO-Strategy development and understanding should read this book!
Christoph Wagner, CEO @ Scanbot

Enjoy an Exclusive Discount for Fastlaners

“App Store Optimization – A Step-by-Step Guide to Boosting Your App’s Organic Downloads” is the best available book on ASO.

Get Your Paperback Copy on Amazon.com (and any other Amazon storefront) or Download Your PDF E-Book.

Use the coupon “fastlane2019” to get 25% off the e-book.

About the Author
My name is Oliver Hoss, and I am a Mobile Marketing Manager with 7 years of experience in the mobile industry. I worked for companies in Germany and Switzerland, and I have performed App Store Optimization, User Acquisition, Retention Campaigns are other app-related tasks for both iOS and Android apps. I am also the creator of Mobile Marketing Masterclass.
If you want to have a chat, feel free to reply to this thread, ping me via PN or connect on LinkedIn.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• BookCover.jpg
    BookCover.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 1
  • BookSample1.jpg
    BookSample1.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 2
  • BookSample2.jpg
    BookSample2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 2

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007