Gmuteca
New Contributor
Hi there Mr DeMarco and Millionaires,
I am glad to be part of this and I've recently written the following mail after beginning to read The Millionaire Fastlane :
"Dear Mr. DeMarco,
You don't know who I am, as you told me through your book The Millionaire Fastlane, however our minds are quite alike.
Briefly, I am Gabriel Muteca, a 28-year old Angolan national residing in Namibia (Africa). I come from a poor family and this factor amongst others has propelled me to strive towards a less of a mediocre life, to realize my dreams, and I aim to build the power (mentally and financially) in order to render myself better useful to society and ultimately to help others and make a mark on this planet before my death, that is my self-discovered purpose.
Being a millionaire seems so close yet so far away but beginning to read you book is undoubtably one of the best decisions I have made. Now, I have just started reading your book, but I wish to share my first gratitude for talking to me through such great book and additionally for giving me the opportunity to voice myself to you.
Hoping that you have the time to read my emails (possibly floating in an ocean of millions of fan mails), I will be sharing my progress as I consume your words and surely when I begin achieving what I desire and deserve.
Happy new year!
Best Regards,
Gabriel Muteca"
I am glad to be part of this and I've recently written the following mail after beginning to read The Millionaire Fastlane :
"Dear Mr. DeMarco,
You don't know who I am, as you told me through your book The Millionaire Fastlane, however our minds are quite alike.
Briefly, I am Gabriel Muteca, a 28-year old Angolan national residing in Namibia (Africa). I come from a poor family and this factor amongst others has propelled me to strive towards a less of a mediocre life, to realize my dreams, and I aim to build the power (mentally and financially) in order to render myself better useful to society and ultimately to help others and make a mark on this planet before my death, that is my self-discovered purpose.
Being a millionaire seems so close yet so far away but beginning to read you book is undoubtably one of the best decisions I have made. Now, I have just started reading your book, but I wish to share my first gratitude for talking to me through such great book and additionally for giving me the opportunity to voice myself to you.
Hoping that you have the time to read my emails (possibly floating in an ocean of millions of fan mails), I will be sharing my progress as I consume your words and surely when I begin achieving what I desire and deserve.
Happy new year!
Best Regards,
Gabriel Muteca"
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
