The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

App Idea Goldmine

Idea threads

SmallBets

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Sep 1, 2012
I've been lurking the forums for a bit and thought this worthy of a first post: I came across this site that is basically a sounding board for unmet needs in the world of apps/internet businesses. Check it out: [Link removed by Runum

Definitely helps get the needs thinking creative juice going, and there might be an actionable idea or 2 in there. I am definitely in the phase of training myself to see the needs that are everywhere so this was helpful to me and I hope it can be a help to you guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
You should introduce yourself first. This looks pretty spammy to me.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
If you have been lurking these forums very long then you would know that we don't allow newbies to promote. You are welcome to participate in the forums by reading, asking questions, and sharing experiences. After you have earned our trust then you may mention your business. Your best next step would be to post an introduction.

SmallBets

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Sep 1, 2012
You're right - I can see that looking back now.

Right now I'm pretty slowlane - 9 to 5 online marketing job, parasitic debt, blah blah....have been reading business/startup material for a while now but have not gotten leverage on myself to take action. Recently read TMF and definitely had some reframes, mainly with MJs points about events vs. process, and embracing high barriers of entry.

With that said, I've been looking for ways to start thinking in terms of needs and came across that site - I have nothing to do with it and can take it down if you like, but I thought it would add value.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.