I'm hiring a group of door to door sales people. Are there any good iOS apps that track sales people throughout the day?
So far the best looking app that I can find is sales rabbit, but I'm not sure if I want to pay for that.
I found another app called repsly, and it's making everything more complicated than it should be. I"m just looking for something that can track the route of my sales guy and maybe allow for lead tracking and communication through the app.
Is there anything out there for this?
So far the best looking app that I can find is sales rabbit, but I'm not sure if I want to pay for that.
I found another app called repsly, and it's making everything more complicated than it should be. I"m just looking for something that can track the route of my sales guy and maybe allow for lead tracking and communication through the app.
Is there anything out there for this?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
