I have an idea for a very simple food product. It would basically be similar to convenience store snack food, but it could possibly be marketed as healthy/organic as well. I think packaging would be VERY important for this product, and would need to make the product look a little more "complicated" than it really is. I already have a supplier in mind right here in the US, and I'm hoping to find a domestic source for packaging at a reasonable price.
The unit cost for the actual product is incredibly low, and the retail price for comparable products are multiple times higher. I'm still researching food regulations, and I shouldn't have any problems with approval...so in the meantime, I thought I'd go ahead and ask if anyone on the forums has experience in food products? Any recommendations for food packaging suppliers?
The unit cost for the actual product is incredibly low, and the retail price for comparable products are multiple times higher. I'm still researching food regulations, and I shouldn't have any problems with approval...so in the meantime, I thought I'd go ahead and ask if anyone on the forums has experience in food products? Any recommendations for food packaging suppliers?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
