The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone with experience in food packaging?

Atown512

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 15, 2011
Houston
I have an idea for a very simple food product. It would basically be similar to convenience store snack food, but it could possibly be marketed as healthy/organic as well. I think packaging would be VERY important for this product, and would need to make the product look a little more "complicated" than it really is. I already have a supplier in mind right here in the US, and I'm hoping to find a domestic source for packaging at a reasonable price.

The unit cost for the actual product is incredibly low, and the retail price for comparable products are multiple times higher. I'm still researching food regulations, and I shouldn't have any problems with approval...so in the meantime, I thought I'd go ahead and ask if anyone on the forums has experience in food products? Any recommendations for food packaging suppliers?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The Autobahn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Mar 2, 2013
Switzerland
Slighlty OT: I`ve worked on a small company that made machines and tools for the manufacturer of tubes.
The founder was living the Fastlane and had several engineers who made 10k+ USD per month.

If you can figure out the niche, go ahead and try..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.