The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone want to start a mastermind with me?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

hustlebear

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Dec 17, 2018
Hi guys,

Looking for 2-3 likeminded people to mastermind with every fortnight. Would be cool to share lessons, tipss, goal setting etc.

About me: i run a 7 figure service based business and about to start 1-2 other ventures in the new year.

About you: Have actually started a business already or currently running one. Perhaps you have a goal you want to achieve and want to be held accountable.

Would love to be radically transparent, sharing numbers, pain points, anxiety & stressful events etc etc. Almost like a mens therapy /support group but in business!

this is not a lead gen for coaching or upsell into a fee lol. Based in australia and can work around timezones!

Send me a DM if you're interested.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Medellin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 11, 2021
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm interested. Just exited a packaging company that I scaled to 7 figures. Still servicing marketing clients from a business I started back in college. Working on my next thing right now.

Andy Bell

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Feb 10, 2019
Zihuantanejo
Would be interested in this, based in Canada just sold a ecom business and currently pivoting to a service b2b business

MIHAIL CCCCC

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2022
Би бил заинтересиран за ова, со седиште во Канада штотуку продадов еко-бизнис и моментално се свртувам кон сервисен бизнис b2b
и јас сум за таква соработка

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BLLD

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 27, 2022
Great idea - I am also interested in this. I run a mid six figure business and I am based in the UK.

hustlebear

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Dec 17, 2018
awesome , check your DMS!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.