- Joined
- May 12, 2021
- Messages
- 10
Rep Bank
$360
$360
User Power: 90%
Anyone here live in Tampa, or the surrounding area?
Currently plotting my escape from cold New England weather (I live in NH), and have been doing a lot of research to get an idea of where I want to move. Right now Tampa is my top choice, but still looking to learn as much as I can about it.
If you’re in the area, would love to know:
- Have you been affected by hurricanes / other natural disasters? How / how often / how many times?
- On a similar note, what is flooding like? How often does it happen, and how bad is it when it does?
- What’s the traffic like? What times/days is it bad and how much time does that typically add to your drive?
- What’re your personal biggest cons?
- Anything else you think someone who has never been should know?
Feel free to share anything else as well.I know myself to be overly optimistic when doing such research, hence my focus on asking about the negatives, but would love to hear any positives you have too!
Thanks in advance!
Currently plotting my escape from cold New England weather (I live in NH), and have been doing a lot of research to get an idea of where I want to move. Right now Tampa is my top choice, but still looking to learn as much as I can about it.
If you’re in the area, would love to know:
- Have you been affected by hurricanes / other natural disasters? How / how often / how many times?
- On a similar note, what is flooding like? How often does it happen, and how bad is it when it does?
- What’s the traffic like? What times/days is it bad and how much time does that typically add to your drive?
- What’re your personal biggest cons?
- Anything else you think someone who has never been should know?
Feel free to share anything else as well.I know myself to be overly optimistic when doing such research, hence my focus on asking about the negatives, but would love to hear any positives you have too!
Thanks in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
