What's new

Anyone interested in investing in a video game patent?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Quarky

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Aug 20, 2017
Messages
32
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 66%
Hi all,

It's been 2 years since I've had my Fk This Event where I rage quitted my career as a lawyer. I have since been working on making a video game. I deliberately choose one with a high entry barrier following one of the five commandments mentioned in MJ's book.

I have chosen one that requires sophisticated physics simulation. A sports video game, where my competitors would inevitably be SEGA, Nintendo and the likes. I find this journey insanely hard, yet I am about to publish my game soon. I dunno if it will be a white gum ball or a gold gum ball.

But before I publish, I have asked a lawyer and he confirmed with me that the physics technology I invented for this game is patentable. Here's where I need the forum's help. After two years of working without income, I don't even have the money left to apply for the patent before I publish the game. And that the patent application must come before the publication.

I wonder if anyone is interested in investing in a patent? It won't cost you too much. About 12k USD. But I can give you a life-long share of some of the profits that I gained from this patent. Hopefully of course this first release will be a gold gum ball. If it isn't, I will continue to adjust anyways.

Hopefully someone will read this and my post won't be deleted.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ov't hsiev vjev zua vuul edvoup optvief ug cioph dupvipv xovj zuas desiis.
Desi vu qutv e mopl vu zuas qsukidv?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom