The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone interested in a GSuite grandfathered account?

Thinh

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Aug 11, 2018
I have a grandfathered GSuite (previously named Google Apps) account with 50 free users for life.

Now you'd have to pay ~$250/month to have 50 accounts.

I'm haven't used in years and it's lying around since. Google just sent me a notice about terminating the account if I don't log in soon, which I was about to let happen, then I though someone might be interested in taking it over. Might as well give it away for free.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fvcorp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
308%
Nov 28, 2017
Canada
I have a grandfathered GSuite (previously named Google Apps) account with 50 free users for life.

Now you'd have to pay ~$250/month to have 50 accounts.

I'm haven't used in years and it's lying around since. Google just sent me a notice about terminating the account if I don't log in soon, which I was about to let happen, then I though someone might be interested in taking it over. Might as well give it away for free.

Very generous of you. But I, for one, would be glad to pay you for it.

ned.ryerson

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 14, 2018
We actually have a business process developed on the platform and could very much make usr of the account immediately. We are trying to bring Economic Development to the island of Puerto Rico working with students and entrepreneurs.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Note that you CAN'T change the domain name on a legacy Google Apps account.

Also, you can't add another independent domain (as you do with paid GSuite accounts)... you can only add additional domains as an alias to forward emails to corresponding accounts on the primary domain.

So unless @Thinh is willing to let go (or at least sell) the domain as well... and unless the recipient actually wants to use the said domain as his/her primary domain, this is not as valuable as it seems.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Thinh

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Aug 11, 2018
Ah, George Appiah is right.

Sorry, since I also own a recent, paid GSuite account where I'm able to add domains, I thought this was the case with legacy ones... sorry @fvcorp @ned.ryerson

Although, the account is linked to an expired, available domain, so one could still buy back that domain name for $8 and then configure any alias they wish.

ned.ryerson

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 14, 2018
Ah, George Appiah is right.

Sorry, since I also own a recent, paid GSuite account where I'm able to add domains, I thought this was the case with legacy ones... sorry @fvcorp @ned.ryerson

Although, the account is linked to an expired, available domain, so one could still buy back that domain name for $8 and then configure any alias they wish.
I would be okay with that
If you want to move forward go ahead and send me a direct message.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.