It seems that some people are especially gifted in the analogy department. I'm not one of them. One guy I know practically throws a funny analogy into every other sentence...if you're like that, I'd love some input!
I am currently working on securing a client for my marketing consulting gig. The guy is big into physical fitness...all shredded up as is his wife. I'd like to come up with a clever analogy between marketing and fitness to use as a "hook" in a direct mail piece I intend to send him. Here's where I'm stuck:
Marketing is like physical fitness....
Great marketing is like a great workout....
Building a business is like building your body....
etc...
Any of you clever Fastlaners care to finish these sentences for me?? Thanks for your input!
:yourock:
I am currently working on securing a client for my marketing consulting gig. The guy is big into physical fitness...all shredded up as is his wife. I'd like to come up with a clever analogy between marketing and fitness to use as a "hook" in a direct mail piece I intend to send him. Here's where I'm stuck:
Marketing is like physical fitness....
Great marketing is like a great workout....
Building a business is like building your body....
etc...
Any of you clever Fastlaners care to finish these sentences for me?? Thanks for your input!
:yourock:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
