• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Anyone from London to mingle some ideas

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by John P., Nov 29, 2018.

1. John P.

John P. New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $158
    Hi fastlaners,

Anyone from London to mingle some fastlane ideas. Over a coffee or any other beverage?

Joao

2. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,712
    Welomce! What sort of ideas do you have?

What plan and actions are you taking to get to the Fastlane?

3. John P.

John P. New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $158
    Sort of ideas around SaaS.

The plan is to test and pivot current MVP. I developed an MVP and got a few test users on a test website built with the MVP. I'm my only paying customer, plans is to change that.

4. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,378
  5. John P.

John P. New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $158

My story, are you sure? Not a big deal of a story. What do you want to know? I'm a guy born in Portugal, worked in construction with my father when I was a kid, (have minor back problems now because of carrying 30Kg of cememt bags everyday), got my first job assembling computers when I was 16, started to program in GWBasic at age of 14, got drunk almost every day while was at uni studying computer science, stopped drinking (everyday) in the last year of university so I could finish that shit, started working as a C++ programmer, jumped to programming in Java, been team leader in a dev teams, been project manager (PMI certified), been Scrum Master, had my own training business in programming and agile methodologies, built a SaaS product 10 years ago result of teaching myself programming languages and frameworks outside the main job, had one client, closed that shit, moved to Amsterdam, worked as senior Sw engineer, moved again to Portugal to work in a UK company that had offices in Portugal, then moved to London 3.5 years ago, been working with well know companies here, spend my time programming and reading/listening, started to learn to play guitar 5 years ago, have 4 guitars and one ukulele, have my own company which I'm the only employee, get my money by providing my expertise in Software engineering, do cool stuff, don't have a cat, don't have a dog, want a dog, not married but living in partnership with my girlfriend, I'm an introvert and I'm 40 and laugh at people trying to do SQL injection in my sites.... what do you want to know more?

:)
    Joao

lowtek and f2w like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.