- Joined
- Feb 28, 2023
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$200
$200
User Power: 67%
Hi everyone,
I would like to present myself. I am a guy from Barcelona, working on a slowlane job. I'm on my late 20s and I'm definitely going to build a fastlane business.
I was completely trapped on the slowlane road of working, saving 10% of my earnings and hoping that one day I would be rich (if I were still alive).
Thanks @MJ DeMarco for opening my eyes with The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted .
I've been reading this forum for a while and I would like to know if there is someone from Barcelona, to meet and spend time together. I would like to meet more fastlaners.
Thank you!
I would like to present myself. I am a guy from Barcelona, working on a slowlane job. I'm on my late 20s and I'm definitely going to build a fastlane business.
I was completely trapped on the slowlane road of working, saving 10% of my earnings and hoping that one day I would be rich (if I were still alive).
Thanks @MJ DeMarco for opening my eyes with The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted .
I've been reading this forum for a while and I would like to know if there is someone from Barcelona, to meet and spend time together. I would like to meet more fastlaners.
Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
