The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone from INDIA?

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023
I honestly think the nations of the Indian Subcontinent are where the Script is the strongest. Everyone is made to work at maximum employee efficiency since childhood.

There are very few people who are doing anything other than a job and living financially enslaved. Money is literally a taboo here. Wages are ridiculously low here.

At the same time, it is the third largest startup ecosystem in the world and has a huge customer base.

Please reply here if you are from India so we can link up and help each other on our Unscripted Journeys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Logesh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 5, 2023
I honestly think the nations of the Indian Subcontinent are where the Script is the strongest. Everyone is made to work at maximum employee efficiency since childhood.

There are very few people who are doing anything other than a job and living financially enslaved. Money is literally a taboo here. Wages are ridiculously low here.

At the same time, it is the third largest startup ecosystem in the world and has a huge customer base.

Please reply here if you are from India so we can link up and help each other on our Unscripted Journeys!
I am from India

Ayush_

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 18, 2022

I'm from India

Absar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 9, 2023

Hey @Epynok

I'm an Indian too!
where from in India?

ExistingExpert

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 4, 2023
Howdy. Yup, wages are so low that it is sometimes a viable business opportunity to sell stuff in the west while outsourcing everything to here in India. Children are made to believe that the only path to financial freedom is to become an engineer, a doctor or a lawyer. I remember once when the school year started, our teacher asked everyone what they want to be when they grow up. There was not a single person who said that they wanted to become an entrepreneur (apart from myself).

Vasudev Soni

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 31, 2022
Ghaziabad, IN

Hey, I’m an Indian too. Great to see some fellow Indians here.

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023
Howdy. Yup, wages are so low that it is sometimes a viable business opportunity to sell stuff in the west while outsourcing everything to here in India. Children are made to believe that the only path to financial freedom is to become an engineer, a doctor or a lawyer. I remember once when the school year started, our teacher asked everyone what they want to be when they grow up. There was not a single person who said that they wanted to become an entrepreneur (apart from myself).
Bro is spitting facts.

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023
Hey, I’m an Indian too. Great to see some fellow Indians here.
Amazing to see that. All the teachers and parents of mine tell me to get good grades, get a degree and get a job.

Bullshit I say.

Saieesh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 1, 2022
Hi bro,
I'm from India as well.
I stay in Mumbai. Let me know if you want to meet up to discuss and have some fun.

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023
Hi Guys I am from India. My Name is Abhiram Working as Digital Marketer at Nrop.
Seems like a huge portion of this forum is from India. That is awesome imo.

huntermanbolt

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 20, 2023

Yes I am from India.

uhhfeef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Nov 17, 2022
From India, sad to see the state of some of my colleagues at work. They work way too hard for almost 0 returns (except for making their boss happy!) when they could put the same effort elsewhere and actually win. Our people have a very scared Plan A, Plan B, Plan C mindset and most of them hate to commit to something that isn't a job.

SnowLava

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 7, 2023
India
Im late but I am from India too.

North East to be specific.

Surgewave

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 24, 2020
Bangalore, India

Thanks for starting this thread.

I am from Bangalore.

mkrcoder

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 19, 2023
Bangalore, India

I'm from India, Bangalore..

ShankarS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 23, 2023

+1

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.