The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone else LOVE working Friday and Saturday nights?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
"Friday" and "Saturday" are just words.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Honestly my favorite time to work. I used to go out and party on these weekend nights but it's just more enjoyable to put in some hard work and get ahead.
I always enjoyed working the weekends. Always kept me out of trouble. Also gave me something more constructive to do with my life.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Working on weekends on my hustle = the best time for me as I'm full of energy

Working on weekends for others = NO, NO & NO.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
I'm at the dirt track every Friday & Saturday night. No time for 'work'. Even 20 years ago there was no time for work on the weekend. Back when I thought I had to micromanage people I turned down several jobs because I couldn't micromanage on the weekends. I've since outgrown the micromanage stage :)

bilkar1985

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Sep 4, 2018
Greece
yeap, i love doing "my favourite things" at Friday-Saturday night. E.g. this weekends' nights I dedicated them to what I started doing this week and of what I was afraid and scared as fcuk, which is.. CODING! I started learning Python! And even though that now I have a family I want to belive that in any way, I would still do the same i.e.: concentrate on the things I love and want to do on these nights, especially when I thing that everyone else is partying hard! I may sound "old school", but you can go out whenever you want to, but when everyone is partying and instead you focus on..well..making money, reading a book, making business plans, starting or taking action, this needs guts boys! And I see many here who have them and I like it being here! Cheers to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Friday and Saturday's have always been my most productive days and they still are -- I think it's because distraction is at a minimum, everyone is partying or relaxing, and there's nothing but your goal ahead of you.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
I love working weekends. I can get so much done without being interrupted with constant phone calls and emails. The funny thing is usually when I tell my friends I can't do something because I need to work, they have the hardest time believing that I'm perfectly ok with working weekends. Just because you hate your job and would hate to work weekends, doesn't mean everyone feels that way.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.