The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Anyone else LOVE working Friday and Saturday nights?

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Oct 27, 2013
"Friday" and "Saturday" are just words.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
Honestly my favorite time to work. I used to go out and party on these weekend nights but it's just more enjoyable to put in some hard work and get ahead.
I always enjoyed working the weekends. Always kept me out of trouble. Also gave me something more constructive to do with my life.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Working on weekends on my hustle = the best time for me as I'm full of energy

Working on weekends for others = NO, NO & NO.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
I'm at the dirt track every Friday & Saturday night. No time for 'work'. Even 20 years ago there was no time for work on the weekend. Back when I thought I had to micromanage people I turned down several jobs because I couldn't micromanage on the weekends. I've since outgrown the micromanage stage :)

bilkar1985

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 4, 2018
Greece
yeap, i love doing "my favourite things" at Friday-Saturday night. E.g. this weekends' nights I dedicated them to what I started doing this week and of what I was afraid and scared as fcuk, which is.. CODING! I started learning Python! And even though that now I have a family I want to belive that in any way, I would still do the same i.e.: concentrate on the things I love and want to do on these nights, especially when I thing that everyone else is partying hard! I may sound "old school", but you can go out whenever you want to, but when everyone is partying and instead you focus on..well..making money, reading a book, making business plans, starting or taking action, this needs guts boys! And I see many here who have them and I like it being here! Cheers to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Friday and Saturday's have always been my most productive days and they still are -- I think it's because distraction is at a minimum, everyone is partying or relaxing, and there's nothing but your goal ahead of you.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
I love working weekends. I can get so much done without being interrupted with constant phone calls and emails. The funny thing is usually when I tell my friends I can't do something because I need to work, they have the hardest time believing that I'm perfectly ok with working weekends. Just because you hate your job and would hate to work weekends, doesn't mean everyone feels that way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom