Does Anyone Do CRM Optimization?
Backstory
I run a digital marketing and lead generation agency and am planning to add CRM Optimization as a feature of our core service offering. I'm adding this because I've found that our clients' CRMs are a "blackbox" of critical information on lead statuses.While our focus is only lead generation, and it's on our clients to ultimately convert leads into paying customers, it's still a big part of our service to handle reputation management for our clients. Part of reputation management is getting reviews from our clients' most recent paying customers. A big part of how we do local SEO comes from the interplay of paid ads and ensuring we get "Google Verified" reviews for our clients. Those reviews carry more weight and boost the EEAT of our clients' businesses–helping to catapult them up the Google SERPs for a range of critical keywords.
Any Takers?
I've defined a strategy to ensure we can offer CRM Optimization for our clients. But I figured I'd hit up the forum to see if there's anyone here who's already doing this and can share any insights. I'm also probably going build a low-cost CRM for our niche to build a walled garden lead generation and digital marketing solution.Thanks for any time you can give this.
David
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

